Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Non-Magic Trading Forum
  H: Xbox 360 W: MTG Cards

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   H: Xbox 360 W: MTG Cards
doggamer5
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted December 24, 2013 06:32 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for doggamer5 Send a private message to doggamer5 Click to send doggamer5 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View doggamer5's Have/Want ListView doggamer5's Have/Want List
Have a working xbox 360, 3 wireless controllers, and a variety of games as new as Bioshock Infinite - looking to get rid of it because I am moving so I just want less things - please remember the cost of me shipping the xbox in your trade calculations

I am looking for Magic the Gathering legacy staples but would be willing to listen to any offers, feel free to PM me about anything!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by doggamer5 on December 24, 2013]

paragondave
Confirmed Refs: 546

posted December 24, 2013 07:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
Is the Xbox360 relatively new? Are any of the controllers wireless? What value do you place on it all? LMK, I may be interested. Thanks, Dave

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League