Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Non-Magic Trading Forum
  H: Heroclix, XBox 360 Games, Comic Books///W: MTG Cards

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   H: Heroclix, XBox 360 Games, Comic Books///W: MTG Cards
Puddingface
Confirmed Refs: 8

posted May 04, 2012 07:19 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Puddingface Click Here to Email Puddingface Send a private message to Puddingface Click to send Puddingface an Instant MessageVisit Puddingface's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Puddingface's Have/Want ListView Puddingface's Have/Want List
If you're a credible trader, I'll ship first.

HEROCLIX:

Armor Wars:
Shathra (086)
Jocasta (087)
Iron Man (088)
Black King (089)
Sentry (091)
Magneto (096)
Jeanne-Marie Beaubier (202)
Tony Stark (214)
Ultron-13 (216)

City of Villans:
Lord Recluse (001)

Collateral Damage:
Felix Faust (085)
Owlman (094)
Rex Mason (208)
Emerald Eye of Ekron (209)
Superman (218)

Fantastic Forces:
Mad Thinker (086)
Crimson Avenger (087)
Nimrod (090)
Spider-Man (096)
Johnny Storm (204)
Sue Storm (205)
Ben Grimm (206)
Reed Richards (207)
Jessica Drew (217)

Hypertime:
Superman (130)

Indy:
Hecate (088)
Witchblade (093)
Search/Destroy Agent Alpha (207)

Legacy:
Etrigan (205)
Todd Rice (206)
Connor Kent (210)
The Demon's Head (214)

Mutant Mayhem:
Walter Langkowski (212)
Wade Wilson (214)
Dr. Bruce Banner (216)
Polaris (217)
Nova (221)
Hulk (222)

Sinister:
2x Stilt Man (095)

Supertime:
Graviton (095)

Ultimates:
Xorn (085)
Goblin Queen (086)
Vindicator (088)
Clint Barton (212)

Unleashed:
Metallo (085)
Batman (094)
Shazam! (221)

COMIC BOOKS:

Army of Darkness: From the Ashes
Blackest Night HC
Blackest Night: Green Lantern HC
Beowulf TPB
Dead Irons HC
Elephantmen 01 TPB
Irredeemable 01 TPB
Marvel Masterworks: The X-Men Nos. 22-31 HC
Star Wars: The Clone Wars-Shipyards of Doom TPB
Umbrella Academy 01 TPB
X'Ed Out HC
Everything Else: http://www.stashmycomics.com/html/publicview.asp?username=Puddingpop&viewswl=mystash]http: //www.stashmycomics.com/html/publicview.asp?username=Puddingpop&viewswl=mystash]http://www.stashmycomics.com/html/publicview.asp?username=Puddingpop&viewswl=mystash

XBOX 360 GAMES:

Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Borderlands
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Dragon Age: Origins
Fable 2
Gears of War 2
Red Dead Redemption
Saints Row 3
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2011

POKEMON:
JAPANESE Ninetales (Aquapolis 023/087)
JAPANESE Victreebell (The Jungle 071)
Shining Magikarp (Neo Revelations 66/64)
Feraligatr (Neo Genesis 5/111)
Ditto (Fossil 3/63)
Ditto (Fossil 18/62)
Kabutops (Fossil 9/62)
Delcatty (Ex Ruby & Sapphire)
Misty's Tentacruel (Gym Heroes 10/132)
Dark Vileplume (Team Rocket 13/82)
Giovanni (Gym Heroes 18/132)
Unown (Ex Unseen Forces N/28)
Vaporeon (Skyridge 33/144)

LOOKING FOR:
I'm interested in any MTG cards, just show me your stuff.

[Edited 8 times, lastly by Puddingface on September 22, 2012]

paragondave
Confirmed Refs: 512

posted May 04, 2012 11:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
I may be interested in your Halo Reach depending on it's condition and what you want for it. Feel free to check my haves and let me know. Thanks, Dave

Gideon94
Banned
Confirmed Refs: 2

posted May 06, 2012 08:59 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Gideon94 Click Here to Email Gideon94 Send a private message to Gideon94 Click to send Gideon94 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I am interested in your Collateral Damaga Parallax. LMK if you are interested in anything in my list.

paragondave

posted May 08, 2012 09:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
Once our current trade is complete, I may be interested in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, if I don't already have it. Maybe you could take another gander and see if I have anything else of interest for it? Dave

Puddingface

posted May 09, 2012 12:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Puddingface Click Here to Email Puddingface Send a private message to Puddingface Click to send Puddingface an Instant MessageVisit Puddingface's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Puddingface's Have/Want ListView Puddingface's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by paragondave:
Once our current trade is complete, I may be interested in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, if I don't already have it. Maybe you could take another gander and see if I have anything else of interest for it? Dave

Sorry, I'm primarily interested in Standard and you don't have much interest in the Standard stuff you have.

Puddingface

posted May 20, 2012 02:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Puddingface Click Here to Email Puddingface Send a private message to Puddingface Click to send Puddingface an Instant MessageVisit Puddingface's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Puddingface's Have/Want ListView Puddingface's Have/Want List
Bump

Puddingface

posted September 02, 2012 07:08 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Puddingface Click Here to Email Puddingface Send a private message to Puddingface Click to send Puddingface an Instant MessageVisit Puddingface's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Puddingface's Have/Want ListView Puddingface's Have/Want List
Bump

Puddingface

posted September 22, 2012 07:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Puddingface Click Here to Email Puddingface Send a private message to Puddingface Click to send Puddingface an Instant MessageVisit Puddingface's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Puddingface's Have/Want ListView Puddingface's Have/Want List
BUMP

Scrunchbox
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted September 24, 2012 04:39 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Scrunchbox Click Here to Email Scrunchbox Send a private message to Scrunchbox Click to send Scrunchbox an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'm interested in assassin's creed brotherhood. Just check my list, and let me know what you want.

situationalfrank
Confirmed Refs: 33

posted September 28, 2012 10:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for situationalfrank Click Here to Email situationalfrank Send a private message to situationalfrank Click to send situationalfrank an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View situationalfrank's Have/Want ListView situationalfrank's Have/Want List
I am interested in red dead redemption and/or dragon agerigins depending on the condition and current value I don't curlrenty have a list available for you to look at but if you let me know the value I can come up with an offer in mtg just let me know please and thanks.

Kurgan2001
Confirmed Refs: 6

posted November 05, 2012 03:31 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Kurgan2001 Click Here to Email Kurgan2001 Send a private message to Kurgan2001 Click to send Kurgan2001 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I am interested in:
Hecate (088)
Witchblade (093)
Wade Wilson (214)
Goblin Queen (086)

Take a look at my list and see if we can make a deal.

paragondave

posted November 10, 2012 06:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
Hey, I don't have Assassin's Creed; Brotherhood, so if I have anything you are interested in, LMK, thanks, Dave

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League