Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Non-Magic Trading Forum
  Playstation 3 Bundle for Magic the Gathering

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Playstation 3 Bundle for Magic the Gathering
PhyrexianMeta01
Confirmed Refs: 10

posted December 27, 2011 06:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for PhyrexianMeta01 Send a private message to PhyrexianMeta01 Click to send PhyrexianMeta01 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I’ve got a 60GB backwards compatible PS3 system that I upgraded to a 250GB harddrive, two controllers, HDMI cable, and 4 games that I’m looking to trade as a bundle for some Magic the Gathering cards. Obviously since I have zero refs I know I will be sending first; however I will NOT deal with anyone outside of the US and who has less than 30 refs and they must be recent. Games are DragonBall Z Ultimate Tenkichi, NBA Ballers chosen one, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, and MLB 2k11. The system works great, and has never had any problems. Also will send with it the original 60 GB harddrive.

Bundle is valued at 300, direct me to a card list for me to grab from to make a deal.

[Edited 3 times, lastly by PhyrexianMeta01 on February 05, 2012]

PhyrexianMeta01

posted December 28, 2011 08:37 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for PhyrexianMeta01 Send a private message to PhyrexianMeta01 Click to send PhyrexianMeta01 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Bump

diwad
Confirmed Refs: 208

posted December 28, 2011 06:02 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for diwad Click Here to Email diwad Send a private message to diwad Click to send diwad an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
very interested by the bundle. i can offer you to check my list for cards you might need and i can also include $$ by paypal.

lmk, im from canada and my refs are really strong.

thanks

PhyrexianMeta01

posted December 29, 2011 08:52 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for PhyrexianMeta01 Send a private message to PhyrexianMeta01 Click to send PhyrexianMeta01 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Bump; still available.

torien11
Confirmed Refs: 99

posted December 29, 2011 04:06 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for torien11 Click Here to Email torien11 Send a private message to torien11 Click to send torien11 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View torien11's Have/Want ListView torien11's Have/Want List
I'm interested as well and may be able to make an offer. Is the language the cards are in important to you?

-torien11

PhyrexianMeta01

posted December 30, 2011 10:45 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for PhyrexianMeta01 Send a private message to PhyrexianMeta01 Click to send PhyrexianMeta01 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Still looking

PhyrexianMeta01

posted December 31, 2011 10:46 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for PhyrexianMeta01 Send a private message to PhyrexianMeta01 Click to send PhyrexianMeta01 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Still available

PhyrexianMeta01

posted January 01, 2012 11:19 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for PhyrexianMeta01 Send a private message to PhyrexianMeta01 Click to send PhyrexianMeta01 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Up

diwad

posted January 01, 2012 02:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for diwad Click Here to Email diwad Send a private message to diwad Click to send diwad an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
if somebody have the cards he needs, i can pay you the cards value by paypal as i need the ps3 bundle but he dont want to sell it to me, the only thing he wants is the cards.

PhyrexianMeta01

posted January 02, 2012 06:11 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for PhyrexianMeta01 Send a private message to PhyrexianMeta01 Click to send PhyrexianMeta01 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Up

PhyrexianMeta01

posted January 03, 2012 08:15 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for PhyrexianMeta01 Send a private message to PhyrexianMeta01 Click to send PhyrexianMeta01 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Up

PhyrexianMeta01

posted January 04, 2012 01:06 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for PhyrexianMeta01 Send a private message to PhyrexianMeta01 Click to send PhyrexianMeta01 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Up

PhyrexianMeta01

posted January 05, 2012 10:53 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for PhyrexianMeta01 Send a private message to PhyrexianMeta01 Click to send PhyrexianMeta01 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Bump

PhyrexianMeta01

posted January 06, 2012 09:27 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for PhyrexianMeta01 Send a private message to PhyrexianMeta01 Click to send PhyrexianMeta01 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Up

PhyrexianMeta01

posted January 08, 2012 10:32 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for PhyrexianMeta01 Send a private message to PhyrexianMeta01 Click to send PhyrexianMeta01 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Up

PhyrexianMeta01

posted January 09, 2012 06:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for PhyrexianMeta01 Send a private message to PhyrexianMeta01 Click to send PhyrexianMeta01 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

PhyrexianMeta01

posted January 10, 2012 06:28 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for PhyrexianMeta01 Send a private message to PhyrexianMeta01 Click to send PhyrexianMeta01 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

PhyrexianMeta01

posted January 14, 2012 09:24 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for PhyrexianMeta01 Send a private message to PhyrexianMeta01 Click to send PhyrexianMeta01 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

PhyrexianMeta01

posted February 05, 2012 10:35 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for PhyrexianMeta01 Send a private message to PhyrexianMeta01 Click to send PhyrexianMeta01 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Up

diwad

posted February 05, 2012 11:33 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for diwad Click Here to Email diwad Send a private message to diwad Click to send diwad an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
have updated my list and ive added many cards including a Bazaar of baghdad!!

http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/090348.html

lmk if you find somehting you find interesting. i can add up $$ too.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League