Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Revised LP Underground Sea

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Revised LP Underground Sea
The D Elkan
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted February 28, 2020 12:12 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for The D Elkan Click Here to Email The D Elkan Send a private message to The D Elkan Click to send The D Elkan an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend's father passed away recently and left behind a huge MTG collection from the mid-90s, including full playsets of revised ed dual lands. We are selling this Underground Sea basically to help pay rent next month. It has been posted on ebay but we'd really prefer to sell it through this super cool online network!

The card is in excellent condition. I am asking for $375 for this fabulous piece of Magic history. I have photos of the front and back but I am new to these forums and I am not sure how to add pictures to this post, maybe somebody can offer some guidance?

denholm
Confirmed Refs: 711

posted February 28, 2020 11:51 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for denholm Click Here to Email denholm Send a private message to denholm Click to send denholm an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View denholm's Trade Auction or SaleView denholm's Trade Auction or Sale
Pictures can not be uploaded here.

You need Dropbox or some other link to outside the site

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League