Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Promo Assassin's Trophy and More for Sale

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Promo Assassin's Trophy and More for Sale
Wintermist_one2
Confirmed Refs: 231

posted September 30, 2018 11:23 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Wintermist_one2 Click Here to Email Wintermist_one2 Send a private message to Wintermist_one2 Click to send Wintermist_one2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Wintermist_one2's Have/Want ListView Wintermist_one2's Have/Want List
Due to some unexpected bills looking to sell the following cards. They are all under tcgplayer low. Shipping is negotiable based on how much you buy. Send me a PM with any questions.

Intruder Alarm ST $6.00
4 Mutagenic Growth $5.00 (for the playset)
4 Detention Sphere RTR $7.50 (for the playset)
4 Promo Dismember $34.00 (for the playset)
4 Promo Isochron Scepter $37.50 (for the playset)
Mountain APAC Blue Pack $10.00
Island Unhinged $10.00
10 Signed Clint Cleary Tokens (bought at a GP event, can send pics of them $20.00
(2 each Angel, Spirit, Warrior, Cleric, Alternate Angel)
Zendikar Full Art Foil lands (have a few PM me about prices and types)

Total $142.50 if you buy it all $125.00 and free shipping or make me an offer on everything.

[Edited 5 times, lastly by Wintermist_one2 on October 25, 2018]

Wintermist_one2

posted October 04, 2018 08:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Wintermist_one2 Click Here to Email Wintermist_one2 Send a private message to Wintermist_one2 Click to send Wintermist_one2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Wintermist_one2's Have/Want ListView Wintermist_one2's Have/Want List
Up, prices reduced, make an offer.

Wintermist_one2

posted October 13, 2018 02:13 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Wintermist_one2 Click Here to Email Wintermist_one2 Send a private message to Wintermist_one2 Click to send Wintermist_one2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Wintermist_one2's Have/Want ListView Wintermist_one2's Have/Want List
prices are lowered. Make me an offer

Wintermist_one2

posted October 15, 2018 12:34 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Wintermist_one2 Click Here to Email Wintermist_one2 Send a private message to Wintermist_one2 Click to send Wintermist_one2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Wintermist_one2's Have/Want ListView Wintermist_one2's Have/Want List
Lowered

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League