Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Set of Revised, Legacy/EDH staples and other cards tooInternational Trader

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Set of Revised, Legacy/EDH staples and other cards tooInternational Trader
ogre
Confirmed Refs: 336

posted May 07, 2018 06:37 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ogre Click Here to Email ogre Send a private message to ogre Click to send ogre an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Wow it has been a long time since I posted a list here! like riding a bike I guess ; )

Guidelines:
1. You will ship first or if you have more refs than me we can simulsend.
2. Please post, makes it easier to track down everything and creates a working order. Will give 3 days to complete the deal and then move to the next person wanting cards.
3. For larger deals, which may be many on this list, a money order is preferred or there will be a 4% premium for paypal payments.
4. Shipping costs depend on the size of the order, but a PWE is $1. Due to the value of some cards listed this may not be an option as some sort of tracking is necessary. If we work a deal we'll get there on this matter.
5. Have fun!

The cards:
1x Set of Revised, $3300:
Note, I believe this is missing a couple of random cards including Web and I believe an Aspect of Wolf. As for the money cards, all the dual lands are virtually pack fresh, the Wheel of Fortune has some play to it and I believe everything else is very clean/pack fresh as well. Got this set approximately 15 years ago and was so impressed by the condition of the duals that I decided just to hang onto it, never really bothered to check out much else and still have it sitting in a safe place. I'll get some scans of the duals at some point here, but once again they are essentially from pack to sleeve as the guy I got it from put it.

Volrath's Stronghold, NM/unplayed $60
Ancient Tomb TE, NM/unplayed $50
Wasteland TE, NM/unplayed $35
Beta Llanowar elves, played (roughly Ex-), $30
Aluren, NM/unplayed, $50
Lotus Vale, NM, $30
Gemstone Mine WL, NM, $6
Natural Order Visions, NM, $14
Reanimate TE, NM/unplayed, $15 - 2x available
Sliver Queen SH, NM/unplayed, $67
4x Lotus Petal TE, NM/unplayed, $33 for the playset
Helm of Obedience, NM/unplayed, $50
Worldly Tutor Mir, NM/unplayed, $12
Enlightened Tutor Mir, NM, $10
2x Mirri's Guile TE, NM/unplayed, $27
Grindstone TE, NM/unplayed, $8
Peacekeeper WL, NM/unplayed, $9
Brushland IA, NM/unplayed, $6
Sulfurous Springs IA, NM/Unplayed, $8
Winds of Change Italian Legends, NM w/ what looks almost like a print error along the edge giving it a white mark there, $8

Depending on response I might add a lot more to this, like most here though finding time is the trick!

Post if you want to buy and I'll PM you back! Thanks for looking,
Jesse

CoupDeGrace
Confirmed Refs: 182

posted May 08, 2018 08:30 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CoupDeGrace Click Here to Email CoupDeGrace Send a private message to CoupDeGrace Click to send CoupDeGrace an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it has been a long time so does I. Anyway seldom people using MOTL as a platform as tcgplayer and FB are common nowadays.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League