Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Buying Torrential Gearhulks

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Buying Torrential Gearhulks
mgoodridge
Confirmed Refs: 129

posted May 09, 2017 08:15 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mgoodridge Click Here to Email mgoodridge Send a private message to mgoodridge Click to send mgoodridge an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Looking to buy a set for $75 shipped. Anyone selling?

psyduck_dude12
Confirmed Refs: 192

posted May 10, 2017 06:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for psyduck_dude12 Click Here to Email psyduck_dude12 Send a private message to psyduck_dude12 Click to send psyduck_dude12 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View psyduck_dude12's Have/Want ListView psyduck_dude12's Have/Want List
I've got 3 but buylist is 20 so would be looking for more than that and shipping lmk.

mgoodridge
Confirmed Refs: 129

posted May 10, 2017 10:26 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mgoodridge Click Here to Email mgoodridge Send a private message to mgoodridge Click to send mgoodridge an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Pmed

mattjohnson1123
Confirmed Refs: 82

posted May 10, 2017 10:37 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mattjohnson1123 Click Here to Email mattjohnson1123 Send a private message to mattjohnson1123 Click to send mattjohnson1123 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I've got a set for sale, but would be looking for $100. I also live in OKC off Expressway, so we could meet somewhere local to save on shipping. Let me know!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League