Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Pimp from Tokyo - Vintage + Legacy + EDH JAP FOIL, BETA (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4 
  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Pimp from Tokyo - Vintage + Legacy + EDH JAP FOIL, BETA
nicofromtokyo
Confirmed Refs: 8

posted March 02, 2013 06:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for nicofromtokyo Click Here to Email nicofromtokyo Send a private message to nicofromtokyo Click to send nicofromtokyo an Instant MessageVisit nicofromtokyo's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or SaleView nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or Sale
----------
UPDATE 2015.06.13 !!
----------

LONG TIME NO UPDATE!

I am selling my huge collection, feel free to contact me if you see something interesting you. Current rate (2015.06.13) used is:

The YEN is incredibly CHEAP, just don't let go this opportunity !

---------------------
1 dollar = 120yens
1 euro = 136 yens
---------------------

BIG UP, NEW PRICES, NEW CARDS !

FYI : more than 4200 positive feed-backs on Yahoo Auctions Japon, 100 on ebay, heavy user of the french forum Solomoxen, user on TMD, and known by all the T1 players in Japan

I am asking for payment in YENS, so the prices in Euro and Dollar will change with the fluctuation of the rate, thanks for your comprehension.

PLEASE CHECK THE LAST POST

* Cards send by normail air-mail (1-2 weeks, no insurance, no tracking, 200 JPY), registered air-mail (1-2 weeks, insurance + tracking, 600 JPY), EMS (4-5 days, insurance + tracking, recommended, 1500 JPY).
* Accept payment via Paypal (UPDATE : I am asking you to pay the fees), Money order.
* General condition of cards is NM, EX+, stocked in double-sleeves inside a binder, but I am NOT a professional graduator.

-----------------------------------
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY E-MAIL:

nicolas.pujol@rapid.ocn.ne.jp

Thanks from Tokyo

[Edited 106 times, lastly by nicofromtokyo on June 15, 2015]

CoupDeGrace
Confirmed Refs: 182

posted March 03, 2013 12:29 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CoupDeGrace Click Here to Email CoupDeGrace Send a private message to CoupDeGrace Click to send CoupDeGrace an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Smokestack KOR / 2,000 JPY / 16.39 EUR / 21.51 USD

Let me know.

nicofromtokyo

posted March 03, 2013 02:12 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nicofromtokyo Click Here to Email nicofromtokyo Send a private message to nicofromtokyo Click to send nicofromtokyo an Instant MessageVisit nicofromtokyo's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or SaleView nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by CoupDeGrace:
Smokestack KOR / 2,000 JPY / 16.39 EUR / 21.51 USD

Let me know.

Sorry, I checked my mails first :/

orkah
Confirmed Refs: 72

posted March 03, 2013 04:11 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for orkah Click Here to Email orkah Send a private message to orkah Click to send orkah an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I am interested in 2 x foil Jap razormaine masticore from 5 DW.
Could you give me a total payed with cc paypal and shipped to belgium?

Thanks

nicofromtokyo

posted March 04, 2013 09:07 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for nicofromtokyo Click Here to Email nicofromtokyo Send a private message to nicofromtokyo Click to send nicofromtokyo an Instant MessageVisit nicofromtokyo's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or SaleView nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or Sale
Few deals done, thanks all. Dunno how to put feedback through the site though

huguesparri
Confirmed Refs: 37

posted March 04, 2013 10:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for huguesparri Click Here to Email huguesparri Send a private message to huguesparri Click to send huguesparri an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Page d'accueil du site => Onglet Trading => Check References.
Une fois l'étape d'identification passée, dans le cadre de droite (Add new references), tu colles l'adresse mail du gars avec qui tu as échangé/vendu/donné des cartes et tu fais "Submit list".
Bonne vente

H.

nicofromtokyo

posted March 08, 2013 12:36 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nicofromtokyo Click Here to Email nicofromtokyo Send a private message to nicofromtokyo Click to send nicofromtokyo an Instant MessageVisit nicofromtokyo's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or SaleView nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or Sale
Cleaned. Yen is getting lower and lower !

nicofromtokyo

posted March 13, 2013 05:55 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for nicofromtokyo Click Here to Email nicofromtokyo Send a private message to nicofromtokyo Click to send nicofromtokyo an Instant MessageVisit nicofromtokyo's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or SaleView nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or Sale
Update.

Markers
Confirmed Refs: 42

posted March 17, 2013 02:40 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Markers Click Here to Email Markers Send a private message to Markers Click to send Markers an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Interested in the 2 signed Beta Nether Shadows.

Are they signed by Chris Rush?

Lmk

Thanks!

Total signed cards: >35'000

my stuff

my nearly complete signed sets

nicofromtokyo

posted March 26, 2013 02:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nicofromtokyo Click Here to Email nicofromtokyo Send a private message to nicofromtokyo Click to send nicofromtokyo an Instant MessageVisit nicofromtokyo's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or SaleView nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or Sale
Few deals done on this forum last months

Discounts on prices and new cards !!

nicofromtokyo

posted April 10, 2013 06:45 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nicofromtokyo Click Here to Email nicofromtokyo Send a private message to nicofromtokyo Click to send nicofromtokyo an Instant MessageVisit nicofromtokyo's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or SaleView nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or Sale
Rate is now 1 USD = 99 JPY, 1 EUR = 130 EUR !

The prices are cheaper than those written above !

nicofromtokyo

posted April 19, 2013 01:59 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nicofromtokyo Click Here to Email nicofromtokyo Send a private message to nicofromtokyo Click to send nicofromtokyo an Instant MessageVisit nicofromtokyo's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or SaleView nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or Sale
BIG UPDATE, prices down and NEW CARDS from my Pimped Dredge deck.

nicofromtokyo

posted May 03, 2013 06:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for nicofromtokyo Click Here to Email nicofromtokyo Send a private message to nicofromtokyo Click to send nicofromtokyo an Instant MessageVisit nicofromtokyo's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or SaleView nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or Sale
NEW CARDS !

KandyKid
Confirmed Refs: 386

posted May 03, 2013 11:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for KandyKid Click Here to Email KandyKid Send a private message to KandyKid Click to send KandyKid an Instant MessageVisit KandyKid's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I can use:

Petrified Field JAP FOIL / 5,000 JPY / 39.06 EUR / 51.02 USD

I will email you shortly.

nicofromtokyo

posted May 13, 2013 11:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for nicofromtokyo Click Here to Email nicofromtokyo Send a private message to nicofromtokyo Click to send nicofromtokyo an Instant MessageVisit nicofromtokyo's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or SaleView nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or Sale
NEW RATE !!

---------------------
1 dollar = 101 yens
1 euro = 131 yens
---------------------

PaRa
Confirmed Refs: 40

posted May 15, 2013 03:13 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for PaRa Click Here to Email PaRa Send a private message to PaRa Click to send PaRa an Instant MessageVisit PaRa's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
You got an Email

nicofromtokyo

posted May 15, 2013 03:19 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nicofromtokyo Click Here to Email nicofromtokyo Send a private message to nicofromtokyo Click to send nicofromtokyo an Instant MessageVisit nicofromtokyo's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or SaleView nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or Sale
So do you

nicofromtokyo

posted May 26, 2013 02:40 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nicofromtokyo Click Here to Email nicofromtokyo Send a private message to nicofromtokyo Click to send nicofromtokyo an Instant MessageVisit nicofromtokyo's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or SaleView nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or Sale
Huge update, prices down and new cards : I am selling now my full foil MUD (T1).

Scuderia88
Confirmed Refs: 6

posted May 27, 2013 01:46 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Scuderia88 Click Here to Email Scuderia88 Send a private message to Scuderia88 Click to send Scuderia88 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
e-mail sent

nicofromtokyo

posted May 31, 2013 05:51 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nicofromtokyo Click Here to Email nicofromtokyo Send a private message to nicofromtokyo Click to send nicofromtokyo an Instant MessageVisit nicofromtokyo's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or SaleView nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or Sale
Thanks for your purchases guys. I will put soon my new cards on auctions, don't be late if you want to get some of my MUD or Dredge japanese foils

nicofromtokyo

posted June 07, 2013 02:06 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nicofromtokyo Click Here to Email nicofromtokyo Send a private message to nicofromtokyo Click to send nicofromtokyo an Instant MessageVisit nicofromtokyo's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or SaleView nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or Sale
New rates, yen is becoming stronger, don't be late.

nicofromtokyo

posted June 27, 2013 06:28 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for nicofromtokyo Click Here to Email nicofromtokyo Send a private message to nicofromtokyo Click to send nicofromtokyo an Instant MessageVisit nicofromtokyo's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or SaleView nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or Sale
PRICES DOWN !

vintageplayer
Banned
Confirmed Refs: 116

posted June 27, 2013 07:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for vintageplayer Click Here to Email vintageplayer Send a private message to vintageplayer Click to send vintageplayer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi Nick

I can take jap foil Ichorid for 5000 yen shipped lmk thx

Samite Healer
Confirmed Refs: 65

posted June 28, 2013 09:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Samite Healer Click Here to Email Samite Healer Send a private message to Samite Healer Click to send Samite Healer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Sent you an e-mail.

nicofromtokyo

posted July 01, 2013 08:14 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for nicofromtokyo Click Here to Email nicofromtokyo Send a private message to nicofromtokyo Click to send nicofromtokyo an Instant MessageVisit nicofromtokyo's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or SaleView nicofromtokyo's Trade Auction or Sale
UPDATE ! NEW JAPANESE FOILS (NEW ! written on the right side) and new rate too.

This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4 

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League