Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Sell list

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Sell list
beachman
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted September 01, 2016 02:34 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for beachman Send a private message to beachman Click to send beachman an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi guys,
I have some card for sale.. I don't write it all here, you can check it on https://deckbox.org/sets/1496323

All prices are mostly half-price of SCG.

Some of cards: Tarmogoyf, Gaea's Cradle, Dark Depths, Liliana of the Veil, Force of Will etc. Check the list, feel free to ask for anything.

kenjg
Confirmed Refs: 326

posted September 01, 2016 05:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for kenjg Click Here to Email kenjg Send a private message to kenjg Click to send kenjg an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View kenjg's Have/Want ListView kenjg's Have/Want List
Hi, there. Are you willing to send first, due to refs? If so, I'd be interested in:

2 verdant catacombs: $40 each
4 noble hierarch: $25 each

PLMK

Souladvocate
Confirmed Refs: 440

posted September 01, 2016 07:24 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Souladvocate Click Here to Email Souladvocate Send a private message to Souladvocate Click to send Souladvocate an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Souladvocate's Have/Want ListView Souladvocate's Have/Want List
Interested in a few things. What's your sending policy, as you have zero refs?

nachius
Confirmed Refs: 51

posted September 01, 2016 08:15 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nachius Click Here to Email nachius Send a private message to nachius Click to send nachius an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Received this response from them:

Ship first - sry bro no.. I hae references here - http://aukro.cz/show_user.php?uid=9053777 trading with magics in czech for 6 years and when I shipped first for two times, it cost me around 400USD..

I can create invoice from bussiness acc on paypal, so you can refund money if there was some problems

Xenderwind
Confirmed Refs: 18

posted September 01, 2016 09:16 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Xenderwind Click Here to Email Xenderwind Send a private message to Xenderwind Click to send Xenderwind an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Xenderwind's Have/Want ListView Xenderwind's Have/Want List
I messaged him on deckbox earlier and when I finally got him to fix his shipping, I asked him for pics. He "uploaded pics" and the cavern of souls pics were stolen from an ebay auction.

The giveaway was he used a pic of a playset and he only has 3 listed...The pics are now removed from deckbox.

paragondave
Confirmed Refs: 645

posted September 07, 2016 02:00 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
you must post prices. Please read the forum posting rules BEFORE posting.

Tha Gunslinga
Confirmed Refs: 1564

posted September 07, 2016 07:14 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Tha Gunslinga Click Here to Email Tha Gunslinga Send a private message to Tha Gunslinga Click to send Tha Gunslinga an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paragondave:
you must post prices. Please read the forum posting rules BEFORE posting.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League