Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  WTB: Berserk Unlimited x2

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   WTB: Berserk Unlimited x2
mflore
Confirmed Refs: 33

posted August 31, 2016 12:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mflore Send a private message to mflore Click to send mflore an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'm interested in 2x Unlimited Berserk. I will pay $75 for NM, less for other conditions. Please send link to scans in a PM. I will pay via PayPal gift or goods -4%, your choice.

plaguezombie
Confirmed Refs: 259

posted September 01, 2016 04:10 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for plaguezombie Click Here to Email plaguezombie Send a private message to plaguezombie Click to send plaguezombie an Instant MessageVisit plaguezombie's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View plaguezombie's Trade Auction or SaleView plaguezombie's Trade Auction or Sale
Hey there! Have 1x Berserk for you, should be able to get you scans today at some point.

mm1983
Confirmed Refs: 619

posted September 09, 2016 09:46 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
I have an Unlimited Berserk that I believe is SP+. I don't have scans but I can send phone pic to email.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League