Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  SALE: Mtg Memorabilia Sealed Japanese 2001 CoinsInternational Trader

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   SALE: Mtg Memorabilia Sealed Japanese 2001 CoinsInternational Trader
barrin6rr
Confirmed Refs: 50

posted November 03, 2016 02:18 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for barrin6rr Click Here to Email barrin6rr Send a private message to barrin6rr Click to send barrin6rr an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi

I have kept for long time and now want to sell my sealed Japanese 2001 conmemorative Mtg coins. (those with mana symbol in one side and M on the other). Also known as Hobby Jaoan conmemorative Mtg Coins.

Sale is at 185$ for the sealed set (10 coins, 2 of each mana). Shipped tracked

I also have kept for myself from other set, 5 coins, so there are 5 single coins available at 20$ each with free shipping.

anyone interested, you are welcome. PM or mail (second one is better option)

ALSO SELLING:

Selling a Altered Force Of Will at 105$ shipped tracked.
Front nm
back nm-

pic at:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3011605182047&set=a.2185604972558.118240.1620040700&type=3&theater

[Edited 1 times, lastly by barrin6rr on November 07, 2016]

barrin6rr
Confirmed Refs: 50

posted November 07, 2016 12:31 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for barrin6rr Click Here to Email barrin6rr Send a private message to barrin6rr Click to send barrin6rr an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up for the day!

offers will be heared.

Steelerman
Confirmed Refs: 826

posted November 07, 2016 04:43 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Steelerman Click Here to Email Steelerman Send a private message to Steelerman Click to send Steelerman an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Steelerman's Have/Want ListView Steelerman's Have/Want List
can only have one post up per forum. need to delete one, or the mods will.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League