Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Unlimited Black LotusInternational Trader

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Unlimited Black LotusInternational Trader
MTGAlpha
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted August 31, 2016 01:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTGAlpha Click Here to Email MTGAlpha Send a private message to MTGAlpha Click to send MTGAlpha an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Unlimited Black Lotus $4500 OBO

Condition SP

Price includes shipping. Paypal gift or add 4%. PM for better pics if needed.

[IMG]http://thumbnails115.imagebam.com/50233/5e9801502321990.jpg[/IMG]

MTGAlpha

posted September 01, 2016 01:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTGAlpha Click Here to Email MTGAlpha Send a private message to MTGAlpha Click to send MTGAlpha an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
UP.

MTGAlpha

posted September 02, 2016 02:21 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTGAlpha Click Here to Email MTGAlpha Send a private message to MTGAlpha Click to send MTGAlpha an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
UP. Price is now $4000 OBO.

MTGAlpha

posted September 03, 2016 01:55 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTGAlpha Click Here to Email MTGAlpha Send a private message to MTGAlpha Click to send MTGAlpha an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
UP. Price is $3800 OBO.

MTGAlpha

posted September 04, 2016 02:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTGAlpha Click Here to Email MTGAlpha Send a private message to MTGAlpha Click to send MTGAlpha an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
UP. Price is $3700 OBO

MTGAlpha

posted September 05, 2016 02:15 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTGAlpha Click Here to Email MTGAlpha Send a private message to MTGAlpha Click to send MTGAlpha an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
UP. Price is $3600 OBO.

MTGAlpha

posted September 06, 2016 02:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTGAlpha Click Here to Email MTGAlpha Send a private message to MTGAlpha Click to send MTGAlpha an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
UP. Price is $3500 OBO.

MTGAlpha

posted September 07, 2016 03:08 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTGAlpha Click Here to Email MTGAlpha Send a private message to MTGAlpha Click to send MTGAlpha an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I need to move this asap, so don't be shy and come at me with offers

MTGAlpha

posted September 09, 2016 04:23 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTGAlpha Click Here to Email MTGAlpha Send a private message to MTGAlpha Click to send MTGAlpha an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
OK, I get it, I have no references, it's my first big transaction, but why wouldn't anyone ask for better pics or come up with a reasonable offer?

MTGAlpha

posted September 10, 2016 10:11 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTGAlpha Click Here to Email MTGAlpha Send a private message to MTGAlpha Click to send MTGAlpha an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Is this forum for real? I can't even see how many people viewed this thread.

mm1983
Confirmed Refs: 621

posted September 10, 2016 08:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
Yes, this is a real forum but you are going to have a tough time selling with 0 refs here. Site has lost some of its high ref active members in the last few years and it really hasn't been updated since Gatecrash but there are still a few of us that keep it going.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by mm1983 on September 10, 2016]

MTGAlpha

posted September 11, 2016 12:28 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTGAlpha Click Here to Email MTGAlpha Send a private message to MTGAlpha Click to send MTGAlpha an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
OK, I understand references are a problem, but no one even cared to ask for pics or make silly offer even. Not sure how I'm supposed to get references that fast... I just want to sell my Black Lotus asap.

paragondave
Confirmed Refs: 645

posted September 11, 2016 08:08 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
nobody and I mean nobody will or should send payment to you first.

paragondave

posted September 11, 2016 08:26 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by mm1983:
Yes, this is a real forum but you are going to have a tough time selling with 0 refs here. Site has lost some of its high ref active members in the last few years and it really hasn't been updated since Gatecrash but there are still a few of us that keep it going.

the forum is real, not sure about the person 'selling' the black lotus.

SNUFFEDxOUT
Confirmed Refs: 115

posted September 11, 2016 10:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for SNUFFEDxOUT Click Here to Email SNUFFEDxOUT Send a private message to SNUFFEDxOUT Click to send SNUFFEDxOUT an Instant MessageVisit SNUFFEDxOUT's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View SNUFFEDxOUT's Trade Auction or SaleView SNUFFEDxOUT's Trade Auction or Sale
I wouldn't even waste your time selling this on here, there are so many red flags and most of the users here know better. Whether you're legitimate or not is besides the point, no one will deal with a high end card, internationally, with a zero ref.

Maybe try Facebook forums if you have refs through there?

Volcanon
Confirmed Refs: 82

posted September 12, 2016 12:43 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
If you need money quick sell it to starcity or whatever the big store is in your area of the world. If you do find somebody willing to take your card there's a strong chance they will flake out anyway. It's the same with me trying to offload my beta duals.

Also your card looks a lot more than SP with yellowing and wear on the edges like that.

MTGAlpha

posted September 12, 2016 05:18 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTGAlpha Click Here to Email MTGAlpha Send a private message to MTGAlpha Click to send MTGAlpha an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
@Volcanon: I know what the card is worth, I wouldn't accept any big dealer price. Yes I need money asap, but if I don't get the market price I might as well wait for a decent offer.

The card is probably SP- towards MP overall.

@SNUFFEDxOUT: I have adds on other forums and some FB groups, got some offers but I'm waiting for better ones. I guess this forum only works for US residents.

@paragondave: I'm as legit as it can get. Not sure why you have to jump to conclusions or harass me with PMs.

mm1983

posted September 12, 2016 05:35 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
3rd party might be the way to go with selling high end here with 0 refs. Unfortunately you need the money asap so you probably can't wait for the card to go to a 3rd party then to be shipped to where it needs to go.

paragondave

posted September 13, 2016 12:21 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by MTGAlpha:
@paragondave: I'm as legit as it can get.

I can tell by the way you have to say it.

quote:

Not sure why you have to jump to conclusions or harass me with PMs.

I don't jump to conclusions. I use very complicated algorithms to formulate the conclusions that, at my age, I carefully step up to. How is responding to your willfully ignorant pms with truth, 'harassing' you?

MTGAlpha

posted September 13, 2016 12:41 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTGAlpha Click Here to Email MTGAlpha Send a private message to MTGAlpha Click to send MTGAlpha an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
@paragondave: I wasn't aware of the 3rd party possibility until mm1983 explained it to me. Turns out you do this kind of thing so I misunderstood your first email. My bad, still your final price after the transaction is too low, I'm looking for at least $3.2K, plus I wouldn't really opt for 3rd parties from the US, I would prefer Euroepan ones for reduced shipping costs.

paragondave

posted September 13, 2016 03:52 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
I only do 3rd party for legit members.

I retracted my offer when it became clear that you expect to be paid first. This is not only unrealistic but the fact that you demand it makes you almost certainly not legit. You should probably go ahead and quit.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by paragondave on September 13, 2016]

mm1983

posted September 13, 2016 01:08 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
I wish you the best of luck for selling the Lotus whether it's here or wherever. Filip Cec is still your best bet of a possible 3rd party deal.

MTGAlpha

posted September 14, 2016 12:36 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTGAlpha Click Here to Email MTGAlpha Send a private message to MTGAlpha Click to send MTGAlpha an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
@paragondave: You retracted your offer when I sent you better pics and asked you to reconsider your offer in light of those pics. So please, stop imagining things. I wasn't aware of the 3rd party thing at that time and I admit your offer seemed shady at first, but then mm1983 explained how things work with 3rd parties and I understood what you did there. All good, except I need the money asap (all the money) and you can't guarantee you can sell the Lotus at that price and in a reasonable timeframe for me. Also, since I'm from Europe, I'd prefer a European 3rd party.

Believe what you will of me, but don't think you can prove anything about my legitimacy with that bully attitude of yours.

paragondave

posted September 15, 2016 12:32 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
quote:
@paragondave: You retracted your offer when I sent you better pics and asked you to reconsider your offer in light of those pics. So please, stop imagining things. I wasn't aware of the 3rd party thing at that time and I admit your offer seemed shady at first, but then mm1983 explained how things work with 3rd parties and I understood what you did there. All good, except I need the money asap (all the money) and you can't guarantee you can sell the Lotus at that price and in a reasonable timeframe for me. Also, since I'm from Europe, I'd prefer a European 3rd party.

Believe what you will of me, but don't think you can prove anything about my legitimacy with that bully attitude of yours.

Telling me why I did something?...that's a paddling.
Why would photos be the reason I retracted my offer? I retracted my offer because you exhibit textbook tendencies of paypal scammers.

Believe whatever YOU want but nobody here is going to pay you first, as well they shouldn't.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by paragondave on September 15, 2016]

MTGAlpha

posted September 16, 2016 06:34 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTGAlpha Click Here to Email MTGAlpha Send a private message to MTGAlpha Click to send MTGAlpha an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I see this forum isn't really of any help for me. 0 refs practically means no one cares what I have to offer, people would rather discredit me for being new here and it doesn't even matter if I'm legit or not. I won't be bumping this anymore. If anyone still wants to make an offer any time soon, you can email me at mtgalpha83@gmail.com

[Edited 1 times, lastly by MTGAlpha on September 16, 2016]

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League