Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  My Arcbound Ravager - your NM English bulk rares

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   My Arcbound Ravager - your NM English bulk rares
borisyelt7
Confirmed Refs: 26

posted May 27, 2016 11:47 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for borisyelt7 Click Here to Email borisyelt7 Send a private message to borisyelt7 Click to send borisyelt7 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I've got a handful of cards I'd like to trade into bulk rares. Rules are that your bulk rares have to be NM and English. Make an offer for any one (or more) of the following cards!

Arcbound Ravager: NM (Modern Masters)
Scavenging Ooze: NM (M14)
FOIL Windswept Heath: NM (Khans of Tarkir)
FOIL Wooded Foothills: NM (Khans of Tarkir)
FOIL Marsh Flats: NM (Expeditions - BFZ)
Null Rod: NM (Weatherlight)
Life From the Loam: NM (Duel Decks: Izzet vs Golgari)
Orzhov Pontiff: NM (Guildpact)
Chord of Calling: NM (M15)

thewarden
Confirmed Refs: 53

posted May 27, 2016 03:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for thewarden Click Here to Email thewarden Send a private message to thewarden Click to send thewarden an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View thewarden's Have/Want ListView thewarden's Have/Want List
I might have 70-80 bulk rares for the life of the loam I'd have to check when when I get home

flam flawless
Confirmed Refs: 189

posted May 27, 2016 03:55 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for flam flawless Click Here to Email flam flawless Send a private message to flam flawless Click to send flam flawless an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View flam flawless's Have/Want ListView flam flawless's Have/Want List
I'm interested in all 3 fetches, but not sure if I have enough bulk to cover it. Was there anything else you're after?

On a side note, this probably belongs in the magic have want forum

slurpee
Confirmed Refs: 861

posted May 27, 2016 10:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for slurpee Click Here to Email slurpee Send a private message to slurpee Click to send slurpee an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View slurpee's Trade Auction or SaleView slurpee's Trade Auction or Sale
how many bulk rares are you after for the fetches. Just shoot me a number, I have quite a bit of bulk rares

borisyelt7
Confirmed Refs: 26

posted May 28, 2016 10:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for borisyelt7 Click Here to Email borisyelt7 Send a private message to borisyelt7 Click to send borisyelt7 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
PM'ed, thanks!

chaos018
Confirmed Refs: 111

posted May 30, 2016 11:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for chaos018 Click Here to Email chaos018 Send a private message to chaos018 Click to send chaos018 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey there, how many bulk rares are we looking at for the EXP Marsh Flats?

Regards

xkin
Confirmed Refs: 797

posted May 30, 2016 02:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for xkin Click Here to Email xkin Send a private message to xkin Click to send xkin an Instant MessageVisit xkin's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View xkin's Have/Want ListView xkin's Have/Want List
Hi I'm interested in ur three foil fetches. Lmk how many bulk fares u wanted for them. Thanks.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League