Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  WTB: FBB Scrubland

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   WTB: FBB Scrubland
darthbaker
Confirmed Refs: 105

posted February 28, 2016 09:32 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for darthbaker Click Here to Email darthbaker Send a private message to darthbaker Click to send darthbaker an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Looking for and IT or FR FBB scrubland. I'll consider a GER for the right price.

Just need 1 might consider 2.

Looking to pay $120-$200ea depending on language and condition.

darthbaker
Confirmed Refs: 105

posted March 01, 2016 12:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for darthbaker Click Here to Email darthbaker Send a private message to darthbaker Click to send darthbaker an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
bump

majicman
Confirmed Refs: 55

posted March 01, 2016 06:39 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for majicman Click Here to Email majicman Send a private message to majicman Click to send majicman an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I have got a Brousse (French Scrub). I believe it is in SP condition. Send me an email at grbrehm@gmail.com and we can discuss price and I can send you a picture.

Regards...Greg

bigfatlooser
Confirmed Refs: 228

posted March 07, 2016 02:01 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for bigfatlooser Click Here to Email bigfatlooser Send a private message to bigfatlooser Click to send bigfatlooser an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
i have a french one as well in sp condition. email me if you are interested. i can send pictures.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League