Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Selling the last of my Modern FOILS, Blood Moon, Keranos, RTR Shocks, Tamiyo on the c

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Selling the last of my Modern FOILS, Blood Moon, Keranos, RTR Shocks, Tamiyo on the c
Encendi
Confirmed Refs: 39

posted March 04, 2016 04:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Encendi Click Here to Email Encendi Send a private message to Encendi Click to send Encendi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Encendi's Have/Want ListView Encendi's Have/Want List
Rules: Howdy! If you have any questions, they should be answered here.

#1 Shipping: I ship with a bubble mailer, toploader, and Delivery Confirmation for everything above $20. Prices include shipping for domestic buyers.
#2 Pricing: Everything is the cheapest you can get with regards to price and condition. I will match basically anyone who is selling for lower than me and go at least 5% under their price.
#3 Payment: Buyer pays first with Paypal Gift.
#4 Condition: I do not refund for condition under ANY circumstance. If you have any questions whatsoever, send me a message.

Everything is NM unless stated.

• 4x Pestermite [Modern Masters] $6 for the set
  • 2x Blood Moon [Modern Masters] $80 ea
  • 1x Keranos, God of Storms [Journey Into Nyx] $74
  • 1x Breeding Pool [Gatecrash] $28
  • 2x Steam Vents [Return to Ravnica] $36 ea
  • 1x Tamiyo, the Moon Sage [Avacyn Restored] $62
  • 1x Huntmaster of the Fells [Dark Ascension] $30

Pictures coming soon.

Credit/Trades:

• 1x Steam Vents [Zendikar Expeditions]
  • 1x Vendilion Clique [Modern Masters 2015 Edition]

• chaos018
    Confirmed Refs: 111

posted March 07, 2016 01:31 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for chaos018 Click Here to Email chaos018 Send a private message to chaos018 Click to send chaos018 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
    Hey,

I'm interested in the Keranos. Please message me on MOTL or email me and let's work this out. Thanks for your time.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
    Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League