Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Wtb complete revised set excluding dual lands

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Wtb complete revised set excluding dual lands
mtglaframboise
Confirmed Refs: 22

posted December 31, 2015 05:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mtglaframboise Click Here to Email mtglaframboise Send a private message to mtglaframboise Click to send mtglaframboise an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone.

Back at it after a while.

I'm looking to buy a complete revised set without dual lands.
Already have those.

Cards need to be IN NM/unplayed condition.

I can pay around 250$ shipped for that.

LMK your offer

[Edited 2 times, lastly by mtglaframboise on January 01, 2016]

Steelerman
Confirmed Refs: 777

posted December 31, 2015 05:19 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Steelerman Click Here to Email Steelerman Send a private message to Steelerman Click to send Steelerman an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Steelerman's Have/Want ListView Steelerman's Have/Want List
i might be able to help ya. let me get back to you.

kingtal0n
Confirmed Refs: 47

posted December 31, 2015 09:55 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for kingtal0n Click Here to Email kingtal0n Send a private message to kingtal0n Click to send kingtal0n an Instant MessageVisit kingtal0n's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View kingtal0n's Have/Want ListView kingtal0n's Have/Want List
I have a large portion of the revised set, it is in my list.

majicman
Confirmed Refs: 55

posted January 01, 2016 11:11 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for majicman Click Here to Email majicman Send a private message to majicman Click to send majicman an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I can get you pretty close to a NM set. I have all the cards, but know for sure that there are a few out of the NM range (Fork and Vesuvan Doppleganger are not NM).

If interested, let me know at grbrehm@gmail.com.

Thanks...Greg

northro
Confirmed Refs: 56

posted January 01, 2016 11:23 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for northro Click Here to Email northro Send a private message to northro Click to send northro an Instant MessageVisit northro's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Give me till the end of the day I thing I have this

rats60
Confirmed Refs: 768

posted January 01, 2016 01:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for rats60 Click Here to Email rats60 Send a private message to rats60 Click to send rats60 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have this for you.

choco man
Confirmed Refs: 388

posted January 01, 2016 02:28 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for choco man Click Here to Email choco man Send a private message to choco man Click to send choco man an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View choco man's Have/Want ListView choco man's Have/Want List
I have a NM set. Lmk.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League