Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Selling EDH Sealed product and some singles (sac lands/foil cursecatchers etc)!

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Selling EDH Sealed product and some singles (sac lands/foil cursecatchers etc)!
D'Shay
Confirmed Refs: 187

posted October 21, 2015 08:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for D'Shay Click Here to Email D'Shay Send a private message to D'Shay Click to send D'Shay an Instant MessageVisit D'Shay's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hello Everyone,

Selling a few cards and some sealed product below.
Scans can be provided if requested/needed.

Payments by PayPal only please.
Buyer will cover any paypal fees (4%) in addition to the costs below or you can “gift” me the amount. If you don’t understand this “gift” piece, please email me and I can explain (email: DShaytheberserker@gmail.com)

I expect to receive payment within 24 hours of confirming the deal and providing you my paypal information.

Shipping singles:
In the US - $2.00 bubble mailer with DC
International - $4.00 with bubble mailer (your responsibility) or $20.00 for registered

Shipping sealed product:
In the US -$5.00 shipped in a different box with Delivery Confirmation.
International- $10.00 (your responsibility) or $30.00 for registered

Singles (in English unless otherwise noted):
• 1 - Foil Russian shattering spree – EX+ shape - $15
• 1 – Scion of the Ur-Dragon - EX+ shape - $8
• 3 – Living End - EX+ shape - $10 /each
• 1 – Blackcleave Cliffs - EX+ shape - $12
• 4 – Foil Cursecatcher - EX+ shape - $120 for the set
• 1 – Fire-Lit Thicket - EX+ shape - $9
• 1 – Tarmogoyf – NM shape – MM2 - $130
• 2 – Foil Eidolon of the Great Revel – NM shape- $30 /each
• 2 – Foil Restoration Angel - promo - EX+ shape - $8 /each
• 1 – Foil Restoration Angel - EX+ shape - $18
• 3 – Wurmcoil Engine – Commander – NM shape - $13 /each
• 1 – Gideon, ally of zendikar – NM shape - $35
• 2 – Dragonlord Ojutai – NM shape - $22 /each
• 1 – Dragonlord Ojutai – NM minus shape - $20
• 8 – Polluted Delta - Khans - NM shape - $21 /each
• 5 – Wooded Foothills - Khans - NM shape - $20 /each
• 12 – Windswept Heath - Khans - NM shape - $11 /each
• 4 – Bloodstained Mire - Khans - NM shape - $18 /each
• 6 – Flooded Strand - Khans - NM shape - $20 /each
• 1 – Foil Japanese temple garden – NM shape - $55

Let me know if you have any questions at all!
Thanks,
D’Shay

[Edited 8 times, lastly by D'Shay on November 05, 2015]

D'Shay

posted October 22, 2015 05:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for D'Shay Click Here to Email D'Shay Send a private message to D'Shay Click to send D'Shay an Instant MessageVisit D'Shay's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
make any offers if you disagree with my pricing!

D'Shay

posted October 24, 2015 04:00 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for D'Shay Click Here to Email D'Shay Send a private message to D'Shay Click to send D'Shay an Instant MessageVisit D'Shay's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
no offers??? anyone out there??

D'Shay

posted October 25, 2015 09:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for D'Shay Click Here to Email D'Shay Send a private message to D'Shay Click to send D'Shay an Instant MessageVisit D'Shay's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up today

D'Shay

posted October 26, 2015 03:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for D'Shay Click Here to Email D'Shay Send a private message to D'Shay Click to send D'Shay an Instant MessageVisit D'Shay's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

kenjg
Confirmed Refs: 309

posted October 27, 2015 02:22 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for kenjg Click Here to Email kenjg Send a private message to kenjg Click to send kenjg an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View kenjg's Have/Want ListView kenjg's Have/Want List
Hi, there. I'm interested in your FS tarmogoyf, 2 flooded strand, and 1 polluted delta. $200 shipped (customs label based tracking, with waiver)?

[Edited 1 times, lastly by kenjg on October 29, 2015]

D'Shay

posted October 28, 2015 04:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for D'Shay Click Here to Email D'Shay Send a private message to D'Shay Click to send D'Shay an Instant MessageVisit D'Shay's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up and replied to Kenjg

D'Shay

posted October 29, 2015 04:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for D'Shay Click Here to Email D'Shay Send a private message to D'Shay Click to send D'Shay an Instant MessageVisit D'Shay's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up!

D'Shay

posted October 30, 2015 12:28 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for D'Shay Click Here to Email D'Shay Send a private message to D'Shay Click to send D'Shay an Instant MessageVisit D'Shay's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up today

D'Shay

posted October 31, 2015 02:11 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for D'Shay Click Here to Email D'Shay Send a private message to D'Shay Click to send D'Shay an Instant MessageVisit D'Shay's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up and lets do some bartering!

D'Shay

posted November 02, 2015 08:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for D'Shay Click Here to Email D'Shay Send a private message to D'Shay Click to send D'Shay an Instant MessageVisit D'Shay's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up today

D'Shay

posted November 05, 2015 03:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for D'Shay Click Here to Email D'Shay Send a private message to D'Shay Click to send D'Shay an Instant MessageVisit D'Shay's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
thanks dave, i had them on until they were received

up today

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League