Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Zendikar Expeditions for sale

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Zendikar Expeditions for sale
sooz
Confirmed Refs: 82

posted September 28, 2015 12:47 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for sooz Send a private message to sooz Click to send sooz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi all, selling Zendikar Expeditions. All are pack fresh and in NM, never played (if you need scans, I can provide them). All prices in USD, we can work out shipping. Paypal gift for payment. I am open to offers

Misty Rainforest 300
Polluted Delta 300
Bloodstained Mire 160

mgoodridge
Confirmed Refs: 128

posted September 28, 2015 02:34 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mgoodridge Click Here to Email mgoodridge Send a private message to mgoodridge Click to send mgoodridge an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mgoodridge's Have/Want ListView mgoodridge's Have/Want List
I am interested in all three. Is there anything you would take for credit? I have many high end staples.

chaos018
Confirmed Refs: 109

posted September 29, 2015 01:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for chaos018 Click Here to Email chaos018 Send a private message to chaos018 Click to send chaos018 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hello I'm interred in the bloodstained mire please let me know if it's still available, thank you

-thursday-
Confirmed Refs: 30

posted September 29, 2015 04:47 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for -thursday- Click Here to Email -thursday- Send a private message to -thursday- Click to send -thursday- an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View -thursday-'s Have/Want ListView -thursday-'s Have/Want List
Interested in misty, also me know about credit, otherwise paypal is fine

[Edited 1 times, lastly by -thursday- on September 29, 2015]

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League