Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Selling: Scalding Tarn Zendikar Expedition

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Selling: Scalding Tarn Zendikar Expedition
HD300
Confirmed Refs: 4

posted September 28, 2015 12:47 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for HD300 Click Here to Email HD300 Send a private message to HD300 Click to send HD300 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
$330 USD + Shipping.

http://imgur.com/bI2EDyC

From pack to sleeve, mint.

mgoodridge
Confirmed Refs: 128

posted September 28, 2015 02:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mgoodridge Click Here to Email mgoodridge Send a private message to mgoodridge Click to send mgoodridge an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mgoodridge's Have/Want ListView mgoodridge's Have/Want List
Is there anything you would take for credit?

I'm really interested but have about $150 set aside. Please let me know.

HD300
Confirmed Refs: 4

posted September 28, 2015 06:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for HD300 Click Here to Email HD300 Send a private message to HD300 Click to send HD300 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll consider it. I'm not exactly sure what kind of staples I'm interested in. You sure you don't have a list or anything?

Steelerman
Confirmed Refs: 761

posted September 28, 2015 07:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Steelerman Click Here to Email Steelerman Send a private message to Steelerman Click to send Steelerman an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Steelerman's Have/Want ListView Steelerman's Have/Want List
If you are taking cards for credit, please check my list. thanks Steelerman

mgoodridge
Confirmed Refs: 128

posted September 29, 2015 06:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mgoodridge Click Here to Email mgoodridge Send a private message to mgoodridge Click to send mgoodridge an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mgoodridge's Have/Want ListView mgoodridge's Have/Want List
I have all the cards you could think of for Modern. Just let me know what you are looking for .

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League