Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Buying 2x Snapcaster Mage!

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Buying 2x Snapcaster Mage!
Imaginary Puppets
Confirmed Refs: 6

posted September 22, 2015 08:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Imaginary Puppets Send a private message to Imaginary Puppets Click to send Imaginary Puppets an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Imaginary Puppets's Have/Want ListView Imaginary Puppets's Have/Want List
1. Cards must NM/LP.
3. Buy price includes shipping in a bubble mailer with some form of tracking.
4. Please be prompt with communication, I will respond in a reasonable amount of time and I appreciate the same in return.
5. I will pay quickly via Paypal merchant (non-gift) and will cover the fees.
6. If you are have less than 100% feedback or have zero refs, I will ask that you ship first.

Buying (price is per card):

2x Snapcaster Mage, $50 each

deruku
Confirmed Refs: 16

posted September 23, 2015 03:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for deruku Click Here to Email deruku Send a private message to deruku Click to send deruku an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey I can do this

plaguezombie
Confirmed Refs: 255

posted September 29, 2015 07:14 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for plaguezombie Click Here to Email plaguezombie Send a private message to plaguezombie Click to send plaguezombie an Instant MessageVisit plaguezombie's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View plaguezombie's Trade Auction or SaleView plaguezombie's Trade Auction or Sale
You get these buddy?

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League