Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Selling a few STD cards

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Selling a few STD cards
A-E-I-Own-U
Confirmed Refs: 4

posted August 21, 2015 07:20 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for A-E-I-Own-U Click Here to Email A-E-I-Own-U Send a private message to A-E-I-Own-U Click to send A-E-I-Own-U an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View A-E-I-Own-U's Have/Want ListView A-E-I-Own-U's Have/Want List
Selling these cards to pay some bills =/
Continental US only

4x Pollute delta -- $22ea/80set
1x Ugin, Spirit Dragon -- $22
3x Wooded Foothills -- $12ea
4x Hangarback Walker -- $14ea/50 set

$2 shipping
You pay first, paypal is good. will ship with DC in bubble mailer no matter what.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by A-E-I-Own-U on August 25, 2015]

nylarotep
Confirmed Refs: 548

posted August 21, 2015 10:34 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nylarotep Click Here to Email nylarotep Send a private message to nylarotep Click to send nylarotep an Instant MessageVisit nylarotep's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nylarotep's Have/Want ListView nylarotep's Have/Want List
I can take the foothills if you can ship first

Shiny_dude
Confirmed Refs: 814

posted August 23, 2015 09:37 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Shiny_dude Click Here to Email Shiny_dude Send a private message to Shiny_dude Click to send Shiny_dude an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Shiny_dude's Have/Want ListView Shiny_dude's Have/Want List
I can take the Ugin for $20 shipped in pwe.

A-E-I-Own-U
Confirmed Refs: 4

posted August 25, 2015 06:29 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for A-E-I-Own-U Click Here to Email A-E-I-Own-U Send a private message to A-E-I-Own-U Click to send A-E-I-Own-U an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View A-E-I-Own-U's Have/Want ListView A-E-I-Own-U's Have/Want List
bump

Wintermist_one2
Confirmed Refs: 205

posted August 26, 2015 09:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Wintermist_one2 Click Here to Email Wintermist_one2 Send a private message to Wintermist_one2 Click to send Wintermist_one2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Wintermist_one2's Have/Want ListView Wintermist_one2's Have/Want List
Would you do the following:

4 Polluted Delta
3 Wooded Foothills

For $100.00. I would ask you to send first though since you have practically no references. let me know.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Wintermist_one2 on August 26, 2015]

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League