Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Mtgo - rg tron

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Mtgo - rg tron
Merlynn
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted July 22, 2015 05:20 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Merlynn Click Here to Email Merlynn Send a private message to Merlynn Click to send Merlynn an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey all! Brand new here and this is my first post so be gentle with me please <3

As it stands I've essentially stopped playing paper magic as I can play a considerable amount more of the game online. As a result I've slowly been transferring my collection to the digital platform. It hasn't been all that much fun I'll be honest $$$ wise, so I'm hoping to meet a few people and maybe trade some cards

As it stands I'm interested in building a Merfolk deck, so I'm currently hunting out some of the key cards in that. I'm also open to trading for tickets (At a % lower than the current value to of course make the trades more desirable)

Currently what I have for trade is a complete RGTron deck full of all the nasties you would expect. x4 Karn x3 Wurm x3 OStone etc.
There's a good few hundred dollars worth of cards in the deck to trade. Please reply here if anyone is interested, or add me and /w me ingame. Merlynn.

Thanks guys, have a good day!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League