Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Selling Modern Masters 2015 Booster Boxes - $200 shipped

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Selling Modern Masters 2015 Booster Boxes - $200 shipped
Steve young
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted July 14, 2015 08:24 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Steve young Send a private message to Steve young Click to send Steve young an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have 6 boxes of Modern Masters 2015. Each box is $200 shipped anywhere in the continental US. I will ship all packages with tracking numbers and delivery confirmation via USPS. If you're located in Northern California, you're welcome to come over for a beer and pick it up yourself.

Let me know if you have any questions!

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Steve young on July 15, 2015]

paragondave
Confirmed Refs: 611

posted July 14, 2015 11:38 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
nobody with a brain is going to send you money first with a 1 day old account.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by paragondave on July 14, 2015]

Steve young
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted July 15, 2015 07:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Steve young Send a private message to Steve young Click to send Steve young an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paragondave:
nobody with a brain is going to send you money first with a 1 day old account.

Point taken. I'm not sure how I can build more credibility here being so new. You're right, the account is only 1 day old. If anyone interested wants any more information I would be happy to provide it.

I had a question about shipping to Canada so I thought I would share it here in case anyone else is interested or has a similar question. I am willing to ship to Canada or another (non-Nigerian) country. I intended to ship using USPS and would subtract $15 (what I would have paid for shipping) if someone from out of country wanted to pay for shipping. Similarly, if you come pick the box up locally I would discount $15.

If anyone has any questions, PM me or post here and I'd be happy to answer. Thanks!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Steve young on July 15, 2015]

Jxrrider
Confirmed Refs: 29

posted July 18, 2015 04:24 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jxrrider Click Here to Email Jxrrider Send a private message to Jxrrider Click to send Jxrrider an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Jxrrider's Have/Want ListView Jxrrider's Have/Want List
This is not about information, at all. You will have to ship first if you are trying to sell here (Due to you having 0 reference).
You can get Modern Master 2 booster boxes on Ebay for $195 with free shipping, while being covered by "Ebay money back guarantee"
If you sell on Ebay or TCG, you will have to pay around 15% of your sale in fees. Maybe you should use that 15% room ($30) and post your boxes for like 180-185.
I am about 99.9% sure that you will not sell a single box here unless you will lower your price and accept the fact that you will have to ship first.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League