Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  *** Want to Buy 3x Dark Confidant ***

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   *** Want to Buy 3x Dark Confidant ***
farsk8dutch
Confirmed Refs: 166

posted May 18, 2015 05:38 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for farsk8dutch Click Here to Email farsk8dutch Send a private message to farsk8dutch Click to send farsk8dutch an Instant MessageVisit farsk8dutch's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
*** Serious Posts Only! Please don't waste my time, and I will make it worth yours. Thank you. ***

I need a few cards for a tournament this weekend, I would need them 2-3 day shipping, but I only have enough for 2 of the 3 cards. Would you be interested in trading for the difference? Also, Dark Confidant is being reprinted soon and with copies in circulation the price tag will lower. I need 3 and have $100 to spend. I will be happy to trade in your favor, since you'd be doing one for me. Thank you for your time.

Truly, farsk8dutch

Some stuff I'd be willing to trade assuming it's worthwhile.

3x Bloodstained Mire "EX" (ONS)
2x Mana Drain (ITL) "NM/NM-"
1x Cabal Therapy "EX"
1x Cunning Wish "EX"
1x Contract from Below "LEB" "NM-"
1x Demonic Attorney "LEB" "NM-"

I've got other stuff to trade also.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by farsk8dutch on May 18, 2015]

Rallius
Confirmed Refs: 10

posted May 19, 2015 06:17 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Rallius Click Here to Email Rallius Send a private message to Rallius Click to send Rallius an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Rallius's Have/Want ListView Rallius's Have/Want List
Pm'd you.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League