Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Modern with mostly Standard Credit List

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Modern with mostly Standard Credit List
Hawaii
Confirmed Refs: 272

posted March 08, 2015 01:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hawaii Click Here to Email Hawaii Send a private message to Hawaii Click to send Hawaii an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Hawaii's Have/Want ListView Hawaii's Have/Want List
Contact me through posts and I will get back to you via PM in a reasonable amount of time.

1) Payment first; PayPal GIFT or you pay the 5% CC fee.
2) Shipping options:
-$1 for a plain white envelope, must provide statement not to hold me accountable for lost/stolen mail.
-$2 for padded envelope add .80 for DC
-Insurance or registered would be a little extra.
-Non US shipping will be taken case-by-case.
3)Shipping estimates are for US buyers only . Registered and insurance available upon request. Not responsible for lost/stolen mail.
4) Prices are PER CARD and in USD unless otherwise stated.
5) Cards are NM or NM- unless otherwise stated.
6) Willing to entertain reasonable offers.

Prefer to sell most of these as playsets but may be willing to break them apart.

2x Mox Opal 40 each
2x Cryptic Command (LOR) 50 each
4x Arcbound Ravager (DSL) 14 each
Vendilion Clique (MOR) 58
4x Splinter Twin 20 each
4x Noble Hierarch 50 each

4x Scalding Tarn (SP) 48 each
4x Misty Rainforest (3 NM, 1SP) 28 each
Arid Mesa (SP) 22
4x Verdant Catacombs 26 each
2x Rugged Prairie 9 each
3x Fire-Lit Thicket (SP) 9 each

Restoration Angel Playset $24 4 Available

Yule Ooze 2011 Holiday Promo Foil NM $46

----------CREDIT LIST (NM ONLY)---------------

4x Misdirection CON 1.50 ea
Daretti, Scrap Savant COMM 3
4x Goblin Welder COMM 1 ea

4x Bloodstained Mire (KTK) $8
4x Flooded Strand (KTK) $10
4x Polluted Delta (KTK) $11
4x Windswept Heath (KTK) $9
4x Wooded Foothills (KTK) $8
4x Soulfire Grand Master (FRF) $9

Mahalos for looking!

[Edited 6 times, lastly by Hawaii on March 19, 2015]

Hawaii

posted March 11, 2015 04:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hawaii Click Here to Email Hawaii Send a private message to Hawaii Click to send Hawaii an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Hawaii's Have/Want ListView Hawaii's Have/Want List
Up

mm1983
Confirmed Refs: 551

posted March 11, 2015 07:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
Hello, How about a trade deal?

My

x4 Stifle (CNS) 4/16
x4 Exploration (CNS) 5/20
x2 Bloodstained Mire (KTK) 8/16
x2 Wooded Foothills (KTK) 8/16

Total 68

Your

x2 Fulminator Mage (SHM) 34/68

Total 68

Christof
Confirmed Refs: 67

posted March 11, 2015 08:29 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Christof Click Here to Email Christof Send a private message to Christof Click to send Christof an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I can take the following cards:

Restoration Angel Playset $24 (2 Playsets)

Let me know.

Thanks!

olsont2
Confirmed Refs: 22

posted March 15, 2015 04:14 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for olsont2 Send a private message to olsont2 Click to send olsont2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View olsont2's Have/Want ListView olsont2's Have/Want List
What is the condition of the clique?

Richardo
Confirmed Refs: 162

posted March 15, 2015 06:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Richardo Click Here to Email Richardo Send a private message to Richardo Click to send Richardo an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Richardo's Have/Want ListView Richardo's Have/Want List
Hi man I can offer Monastery Mentor x4 $72
Ugin Spirit Dragon $24
Paypal $4
+2.8 shippingon paypal

For 2 Cryptic Command, please let me know, and thanks for your time.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Richardo on March 15, 2015]

Hawaii

posted March 16, 2015 08:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hawaii Click Here to Email Hawaii Send a private message to Hawaii Click to send Hawaii an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Hawaii's Have/Want ListView Hawaii's Have/Want List
PM'ed everyone.

olsont2
Confirmed Refs: 22

posted March 16, 2015 05:49 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for olsont2 Send a private message to olsont2 Click to send olsont2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View olsont2's Have/Want ListView olsont2's Have/Want List
I can do my Ugin as a credit for your Clique. PM me and we can work out the details.

Thanks.

Travis

stab107
Confirmed Refs: 145

posted March 17, 2015 07:48 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for stab107 Click Here to Email stab107 Send a private message to stab107 Click to send stab107 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

Interested in one of the Cryptic Commands from Lorwyn. Let me know how much you are asking for shipping to Canada. I prefer communication via email as I almost never check PM's. Thanks.

Glenn

[Edited 1 times, lastly by stab107 on March 17, 2015]

Hawaii

posted March 19, 2015 04:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hawaii Click Here to Email Hawaii Send a private message to Hawaii Click to send Hawaii an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Hawaii's Have/Want ListView Hawaii's Have/Want List
Up, Pm'ed everyone.

Hawaii

posted March 22, 2015 03:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hawaii Click Here to Email Hawaii Send a private message to Hawaii Click to send Hawaii an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Hawaii's Have/Want ListView Hawaii's Have/Want List
Up

Hawaii

posted March 25, 2015 12:00 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hawaii Click Here to Email Hawaii Send a private message to Hawaii Click to send Hawaii an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Hawaii's Have/Want ListView Hawaii's Have/Want List
Up

Hawaii

posted March 26, 2015 08:22 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hawaii Click Here to Email Hawaii Send a private message to Hawaii Click to send Hawaii an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Hawaii's Have/Want ListView Hawaii's Have/Want List
Up

Hawaii

posted March 30, 2015 08:52 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hawaii Click Here to Email Hawaii Send a private message to Hawaii Click to send Hawaii an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Hawaii's Have/Want ListView Hawaii's Have/Want List
up

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League