Click Here!

Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Sales List - Power, Beta Duals, IE Power, Foreign

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Sales List - Power, Beta Duals, IE Power, Foreign
KGtheLegend
Banned
Confirmed Refs: 49

posted January 14, 2015 03:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for KGtheLegend Click Here to Email KGtheLegend Send a private message to KGtheLegend Click to send KGtheLegend an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Rules: (Thanks hilikus)

1. You may post, PM, or email me. I check all forms of contact.
2. Offers welcome, but I reserve the right to decline any offer. Including ones that are at my prices. I intend to post this list in several venues, so sometimes it may be out of date.
3. If prices seem off to you, the list may be out of date. I try to price so cards will sell. If a price is off just let me know.
4. Any shipping option that does not require tracking, domestic or international, I may ask that you waive my responsibility for lost or stolen mail.
5. I prefer to accept payment via Paypal gift, but other arrangements can be paid. If you want to do Paypal goods, I will ask that you add the appropriate fees to the total.
6. Shipping will be actual shipping costs.
7. Once I send you scans/pics of a card you become the judge of condition. I will do everything I can to get you the best image possible.

Played Foils
Grave Pact English 8th Edition MP 45

Foreign
Surgical Extraction Japanese New Phyrexia 35
Trickbind Japanese Time Spiral 30
Ranger of Eos Japanese Shards of Alara 45
Mana Vault Japanese FBB 4th Edition 50

International Collector's Edition
ALL PIECES ARE CLIPPED TO LOOK LIKE BETA, THAT BEING SAID, THEY ARE CLIPPED WELL
Timetwister 35
Time Walk 60
Ancestral Recall 75
Mox Sapphire 75
Mox Ruby 55
Mox Emerald 55
Mox Pearl 55
Mox Jet 70

Power 9
Ancestral Recall Beta 4500
Time Walk Beta 3200
Time Walk Beta 3300
Timetwister Beta 2300
Mox Sapphire Beta 3000
Mox Jet Beta 2500
Black Lotus Unlimited 3200
Ancestral Recall Unlimited, Signed by Poole 1200
Time Walk Unlimited 800
Mox Pearl Unlimited 800
Mox Ruby Unlimited 750
Mox Emerald Unlimited 700

Other High End Cards
Set of 10 pack fresh Revised Duals(1 of each) 1500
Volcanic Island Beta 2500
Tundra Beta 2200
Tropical Island Beta 1500
Tropical Island Beta 1300
Scrubland Beta 900
The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale English Legends 700
Rishadan Port Mercadian Masques 650
Mishra's Workshop 600
Bazaar of Baghdad 350
Time Vault Unlimited 375
Candelabra of Tawnos 300
Mana Drain English Legends 180
Mana Drain Italian Legends 130
Invoke Prejudice English Legends 100
Imperial Seal English Portal 3 Kingdoms 850
Imperial Recruiter English Portal 3 Kingdoms 270
Fastbond Beta 140

Buying

Xx Modern Masters Booster Box (sealed only) $230

[Edited 2 times, lastly by KGtheLegend on January 17, 2015]

Jubert39
Confirmed Refs: 61

posted January 14, 2015 04:19 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jubert39 Click Here to Email Jubert39 Send a private message to Jubert39 Click to send Jubert39 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Jubert39's Have/Want ListView Jubert39's Have/Want List
For those beta high end prices... im assuming NM? If so please send me scans at jubert93@gmail.com

JayC
Confirmed Refs: 161

posted January 14, 2015 04:41 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for JayC Click Here to Email JayC Send a private message to JayC Click to send JayC an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Same, scans please - seems top top end pricing - jasonchurch@gmail.com

KGtheLegend
Banned

posted January 14, 2015 06:38 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for KGtheLegend Click Here to Email KGtheLegend Send a private message to KGtheLegend Click to send KGtheLegend an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Up! Emails sent to jubert and JayC

anklbreka20
Confirmed Refs: 25

posted January 14, 2015 09:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for anklbreka20 Click Here to Email anklbreka20 Send a private message to anklbreka20 Click to send anklbreka20 an Instant MessageVisit anklbreka20's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'd also like scans of the power and beta duals. Ptam20@gmail.com

Thanks

OGB
Confirmed Refs: 239

posted January 15, 2015 05:40 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for OGB Click Here to Email OGB Send a private message to OGB Click to send OGB an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi, can you please send a scan of the time walk to the email in my profile. Thanks.

http://www.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum12/HTML/016901.html

KGtheLegend
Banned

posted January 15, 2015 04:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for KGtheLegend Click Here to Email KGtheLegend Send a private message to KGtheLegend Click to send KGtheLegend an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Up! Everyone replied to and scans sent!

Wintermist_one2
Confirmed Refs: 196

posted January 15, 2015 04:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Wintermist_one2 Click Here to Email Wintermist_one2 Send a private message to Wintermist_one2 Click to send Wintermist_one2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Wintermist_one2's Have/Want ListView Wintermist_one2's Have/Want List
Can I get scans of your unlimited power please.

bunbunfriedrice
Confirmed Refs: 71

posted January 25, 2015 05:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for bunbunfriedrice Click Here to Email bunbunfriedrice Send a private message to bunbunfriedrice Click to send bunbunfriedrice an Instant MessageVisit bunbunfriedrice's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bunbunfriedrice's Have/Want ListView bunbunfriedrice's Have/Want List
Can I get scans of the English Mana Drain please? Thanks!

Eatatjoes
Confirmed Refs: 297

posted January 25, 2015 07:34 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Eatatjoes Click Here to Email Eatatjoes Send a private message to Eatatjoes Click to send Eatatjoes an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Eatatjoes's Have/Want ListView Eatatjoes's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by bunbunfriedrice:
Can I get scans of the English Mana Drain please? Thanks!

Are you serious? You don't see the red ink?

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League