Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  [FS] Staples, that was easy...

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   [FS] Staples, that was easy...
choco man
Confirmed Refs: 382

posted August 16, 2014 11:26 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for choco man Click Here to Email choco man Send a private message to choco man Click to send choco man an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
When you buy from me, you're helping me a lot. So I'll match prices from other sellers. And I'm all ears to reasonable offers since I want to sell. I'm listing mainly staple cards. I have staple unc/commons also, but haven't listed them yet. If there's something not listed that you want/need, feel free to inquire. I hope having played a long time and having this type of collection will save you some time and costs in shipping. I've tried to organize it logically with MTG players. Thank you for checking out my list.

I'm going to use MAB_Rapper's rules since he has a good sale and a good set of rules.

Simple Rules:
1) Please Post Here First, help up my thread I have e-mail notification on.
2) Buyer will be paying first. Payment via PayPal only. UNLESS, YOU'RE BUYING "A LOT." IN THAT CASE, I'LL PICK YOU UP FROM THE AIRPORT AND CAN DRIVE US TO THE BANK
3) Shipping will be added as follows:

United States
Shipping starts at $2 for Bubble Mailer with Delivery Confirmation and will go up based on the # of cards. Any deal over $200 must use Signature Confirmation to comply with MOTL and PayPal rules.
PWE is available for $0.50, provided that it is 3 cards or less and that you agree not to hold me liable for lost/stolen/damaged mail.

At this time, I am no longer doing international shipping. I just don't have the means of getting to the post office during the day anymore, which is required for all international shipping.

4) Unless otherwise stated, all cards are NM- or better. I do not have a scanner, but I will take pictures of any high end cards as time allows.

Condition Order: NM/NM-, EX+, EX, EX-, SP, Played, HP, Poor

5) My rules and cards available are subject to change at any time.

Land
2x foil Ancient Tomb (FTV) $16
3x Arid Mesa $33
1x Gaea's Cradle (played) $125
4x Marsh Flats $30
10x Maze of Ith (7 nm, 3 played) $20, $15
2x Riptide Laboratory $3
22x Scalding Tarn $50
18x Verdant Catacombs $35

White
2x Avacyn, Angel of Hope $22
1x foil Aven Mindcensor $45
1x Baneslayer Angel (M10) $10
2x foil Baneslayer Angel (M10) $34
1x Linvala, Keeper of Silence $45
2x Swords to Plowshares (REV) $2
1 foil Wrath of God (Xth) $30

Blue
2x Consecrated Sphinx $10
1x foil Counterbalance $50
1x foil Cursecatcher $22
1x Invoke Prejudice $140
1x foil Pact of Negation (FUT) $35
6x Threads of Disloyalty (2 nm/nm-, 1 ex+, 3 ex) $21, $20, $19
2x Vendilion Clique (MOR) $65

Black
12x Dark Confidant (RAV) $70
1x foil Inquisition of Kozilek $25

Red
1x foil Chaos Warp $15

Green
2x Natural Order (VIS) $31
8x Tarmogoyf (FUT) $170
2x foil Tooth and Nail (MRD) $32

Multi-color
1x Abrupt Decay $10
1x Adun Oakenshield $33
1x Angus Mackenzie (ex+) $63
4x Deathrite Shaman $7
1x foil Detention Sphere $5
2x Hazezon Tamar $42
2x Rasputin Dreamweaver (2 ex+) $30
1x foil Vindicate (DCI, 2007) $75

Artifact
3x Chalice of the Void (MRD) $3.50
1x foil Coalition Relic $55
1x Kozilek, Butcher of Truth (sp) $40
1x foil Mind's Eye (MRD) $11
1x Sol Ring (CMD) $3
1x foil Sol Ring (FTV) $20
1x Sensei's Divining Top $22
1x Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre $33
5x Umezawa's Jitte (1 nm, 3 ex, 1 ex-) $30, $27, $26
1x Sword of Light and Shadow (DST, ex) $15

more cards later...

[Edited 13 times, lastly by choco man on October 21, 2014]

Attora
Confirmed Refs: 4

posted August 16, 2014 11:34 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Attora Click Here to Email Attora Send a private message to Attora Click to send Attora an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hello if

3x Arid Mesa $33
4x Snapcaster Mage $25
1x Elspeth, Knight-Errant (SOA) $11
4x Threads of Disloyalty (2 nm/nm-, 1 ex+, 3 ex) $21, $20, $19
2x Vendilion Clique (MOR) $65
1x foil Gaddock Teeg $7

are all still available, please hold them for 10-20 minutes while I come up with an offer. Thank you, look for a pm soon.

KGtheLegend
Confirmed Refs: 49

posted August 16, 2014 11:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for KGtheLegend Click Here to Email KGtheLegend Send a private message to KGtheLegend Click to send KGtheLegend an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi

FOIL Sol Ring (FTV) 20
FOIL Gaddock Teeg 7

$29 shipped with DC, payment via gift, LMK via PM or email, thanks!

muhijo
Confirmed Refs: 71

posted August 16, 2014 03:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for muhijo Click Here to Email muhijo Send a private message to muhijo Click to send muhijo an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
1x Cavern of Souls $13
1x Celestial Colonnade $14 -> 12
4x Inkmoth Nexus $7.25 -> 7
2x foil Baneslayer Angel (M10) $34 -> 30
4x Thalia, Guardian of Thraben $4.5 -> 3.5
2x foil Thalia, Guardian of Thraben $30 -> 27
2x Consecrated Sphinx $10 -> 8
3x Griselbrand $19
1x Inquisition of Kozilek $4.50
6 Liliana of the Veil $52 -> 50
2x Birds of Paradise (M12) $2.50
5x Knight of the Reliquary (CON) $4.50

lmk what you can do. email me.

magirocker
Confirmed Refs: 34

posted August 16, 2014 09:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for magirocker Click Here to Email magirocker Send a private message to magirocker Click to send magirocker an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey, looks like we traded about.... 5 years ago I haven't played in a bit but am getting back into Magic. Looking to pick up a set of Snapcasters:

4x Snapcaster Mage 25 = 100

PM or email if you wanna sell! Thanks!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by magirocker on August 16, 2014]

Chocomania
Confirmed Refs: 64

posted August 16, 2014 10:08 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Chocomania Click Here to Email Chocomania Click to send Chocomania an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi
If you could reconsider your rules about doing international shipping, i am interested in purchasing cards worth at least $600.
Lmk. Thanks.

choco man
Confirmed Refs: 382

posted August 18, 2014 04:06 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for choco man Click Here to Email choco man Send a private message to choco man Click to send choco man an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
updated, will add foil EDH/Cube stuff later.

vintageplayer
Confirmed Refs: 116

posted August 18, 2014 08:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for vintageplayer Click Here to Email vintageplayer Send a private message to vintageplayer Click to send vintageplayer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View vintageplayer's Have/Want ListView vintageplayer's Have/Want List
Hello

Offer 28 shipped pwe to canada for the 4 drs lmk thx!

stage3s4
Confirmed Refs: 7

posted September 02, 2014 07:06 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for stage3s4 Click Here to Email stage3s4 Send a private message to stage3s4 Click to send stage3s4 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View stage3s4's Have/Want ListView stage3s4's Have/Want List
Possibly interested in 4 Tarmogoyfs. Would you be able to send me scans and/or pictures of them? I can PM you my email address.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by stage3s4 on September 02, 2014]

denholm
Confirmed Refs: 690

posted September 02, 2014 02:21 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for denholm Click Here to Email denholm Send a private message to denholm Click to send denholm an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View denholm's Trade Auction or SaleView denholm's Trade Auction or Sale
What is your price on the shock lands?

eli1
Confirmed Refs: 212

posted September 02, 2014 02:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for eli1 Click Here to Email eli1 Send a private message to eli1 Click to send eli1 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View eli1's Have/Want ListView eli1's Have/Want List
i can take:
6x Snapcaster Mage $25

to a usa adress

Brujah-99
Confirmed Refs: 17

posted September 02, 2014 07:08 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Brujah-99 Click Here to Email Brujah-99 Send a private message to Brujah-99 Click to send Brujah-99 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Brujah-99's Have/Want ListView Brujah-99's Have/Want List
I'm interested in these depending on price:

2x Blood Crypt (RTR)
1x Godless Shrine (DGM)
3x Overgrown Tomb (RTR)
1x Steam Vents (RTR)
2x Stomping Ground (DGM)
3x Watery Grave (DGM)

LandDestroyer
Confirmed Refs: 111

posted September 09, 2014 10:57 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for LandDestroyer Click Here to Email LandDestroyer Send a private message to LandDestroyer Click to send LandDestroyer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View LandDestroyer's Have/Want ListView LandDestroyer's Have/Want List
If you'd do your scapeshift for $11 shipped I'd pick it up.

crossclimber
Confirmed Refs: 48

posted November 29, 2014 09:34 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for crossclimber Click Here to Email crossclimber Send a private message to crossclimber Click to send crossclimber an Instant MessageVisit crossclimber's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View crossclimber's Trade Auction or SaleView crossclimber's Trade Auction or Sale
Don't know if this is still active but I'm interested in your

3x Chalice of the Void

LMK if they're still available.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League