Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  FS: Tundra Playset, RTR Dark Confidant Playset, Scrublands, Karakas and City of Trait

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   FS: Tundra Playset, RTR Dark Confidant Playset, Scrublands, Karakas and City of Trait
GUMBo2420
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted October 20, 2014 04:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for GUMBo2420 Send a private message to GUMBo2420 Click to send GUMBo2420 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View GUMBo2420's Trade Auction or SaleView GUMBo2420's Trade Auction or Sale
Rules:
1) Forum Rules Apply.
2) Feel free to just pm me with questions, but a bump is appreciated.
3) Sending by bubble mailer will cost an extra $2, I am not responsible for lost mail, Insurance can be bought if discussed.
4) Paypal is the preferred payment.
5) Card conditions are listed.
6) The two playsets I want to sell as playsets.
7) If you have any questions just drop me a message and we can work something out!

4x Dark Confidant [Ravnica: City of Guilds][4x NM] $70.00 ($270.00 for the playset
4x Tundra [Revised Edition][3x NM/SP 1x SP] $170.00 ($650.00 for the playset)
2x Scrubland [Revised Edition][NM and MP] $70.00 ($135.00 for both)
1x Karakas [Legends][NM] $100.00
1x City of Traitors [Exodus][NM] $48.00

A link to picture of the cards is here :

http://imgur.com/a/IdPhc

The cards in decending order are as follows on the imgur,

Bob's Back picture
Bob's Front Picture
Scrublands/city/karkas Back Picture
Scrublands/city/karkas Front Picture
Tundra's Back picture
Tundra's Front Picture

PM with any question. Thank You,

Colten

drex3739
Confirmed Refs: 61

posted October 29, 2014 09:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for drex3739 Click Here to Email drex3739 Send a private message to drex3739 Click to send drex3739 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I can take the city of traitors as long as you send first since you have 0refs.

magic_man31
Confirmed Refs: 60

posted October 29, 2014 09:31 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for magic_man31 Click Here to Email magic_man31 Send a private message to magic_man31 Click to send magic_man31 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View magic_man31's Have/Want ListView magic_man31's Have/Want List
Hey there,
If you haven't done so already, you might want to check out the Madison MTG Facebook Group. You might be able to get rid on a bunch of this stuff there!

Kyle

nylarotep
Confirmed Refs: 530

posted October 31, 2014 06:16 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nylarotep Click Here to Email nylarotep Send a private message to nylarotep Click to send nylarotep an Instant MessageVisit nylarotep's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nylarotep's Have/Want ListView nylarotep's Have/Want List
I can take these pending scans as long as they're both English if you can send first:

1 Karakas 100
1 City of Traitors 48

Lmk thanks.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League