Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Contents of my Japanese KTK Box for sale FOIL HEATH

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Contents of my Japanese KTK Box for sale FOIL HEATH
Volrath-the-fallen
Confirmed Refs: 76

posted October 30, 2014 08:46 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volrath-the-fallen Send a private message to Volrath-the-fallen Click to send Volrath-the-fallen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Volrath-the-fallen's Have/Want ListView Volrath-the-fallen's Have/Want List
I decided to open my Japanese KTK box and only pulled 1 fetch. Luckily the 1 fetch was a foil heath.

Shipping is $2.50 for any # of cards

Everything is Japanese pack fresh condition.

1 Windswept Heath $140
1 Wingmate Roc + Token $17
1 Sorin Solemn Visitor + Vamp Token + Emblem $25
1 Disdainful Stroke $10
1 Dig Through Time $12
1 Siege Rhino $8
1 Mantis Rider $6

I am mostly firm on prices but if the stuff does not sell quick enough I may take offers.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Volrath-the-fallen on October 30, 2014]

eeffoc
Confirmed Refs: 85

posted October 30, 2014 11:36 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for eeffoc Click Here to Email eeffoc Send a private message to eeffoc Click to send eeffoc an Instant MessageVisit eeffoc's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View eeffoc's Have/Want ListView eeffoc's Have/Want List
Good day sir,

Do you happen to have 1x Japanese Treasure Cruise? I'd love to either trade for one (I need one more to complete my playset) or buy it.

Cheers!

Cole

Volrath-the-fallen
Confirmed Refs: 76

posted November 01, 2014 05:43 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volrath-the-fallen Send a private message to Volrath-the-fallen Click to send Volrath-the-fallen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Volrath-the-fallen's Have/Want ListView Volrath-the-fallen's Have/Want List
Feel free to make a reasonable offer.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League