Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Selling an altered FoW

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Selling an altered FoW
philthy
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted November 01, 2014 10:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for philthy Click Here to Email philthy Send a private message to philthy Click to send philthy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey guys. I am looking to sell an altered Force of Will. Asking $120, but I am open to offers. Email me for pics. If you have less than 50 refs, I will ask that you pay first. I accept paypal only. I have great feedback on ebay, and have been buying and selling for years. I will ship well protected in a bubble mailer, priority, with tracking. US only.
A little more about the card. It was done by Rebekah Douglas. Her alters have been featured on The Mana Source. Check her out on facebook, Peach Squeeze Alters, where you can also see pics of the card. She has done fantastic work for me before, and this is no different.
Thanks for taking the time to stop and read and I look forward to hearing from you.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by philthy on November 03, 2014]

philthy
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted November 03, 2014 05:34 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for philthy Click Here to Email philthy Send a private message to philthy Click to send philthy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League