Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  German Foil Ad Nauseam and some other stuffInternational Trader

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   German Foil Ad Nauseam and some other stuffInternational Trader
germancardsforyou
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted March 09, 2014 04:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for germancardsforyou Send a private message to germancardsforyou Click to send germancardsforyou an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
If not noted otherwise, the cards are near mint, but of course you can also request scans.
If my prices are way off, please let me know, I'm sure we can work something out.
I can also get many other cards in German Foil, so if you need something in particular, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
I have 430+ positive feedback on ebay, if you want to confirm my identity there, send me a message and I'll send you one on ebay.
Uninsured Shipping to the US is $2.00, the price of insurance, should you want it, depends on the price of the cards, as far as I know. The last insured trade was $4.00 shipping, so it seems to be reasonable.
Please note that I won't take responsibility for lost cards if you choose shipping w/o insurance.
Please pay via paypal, either using the gift option or adding 4% for the fees.
I will send in a Toploader and bubblewrapped as soon as the payment comes in.

1x Spin into Myth (German Foil) $10.00
1x Spin into Myth (Spanish Foil) $6.00
1x Ad Nauseam (German Foil, some very minor scratches, Scans available) $35.00
1x Magister Sphinx (German Foil) $5.00
1x Empty the Warrens (German Foil, excellent+) $6.00
1x Blightning (German Foil) $2.50
1x Acidic Slime (German Foil, M13, back excellent) $1.50

Non-Foils:
1x Teneb the Harvester (German, "Teneb der Schnitter", Commander-Set) $3.00
1x Magister Sphinx (German) $3.00
1x Gemstone Mine (German, "Edelsteinmine", Weatherlight, nm-) $4.00
1x Thirst for Knowledge (German, "Streben nach Wissen", exc+) $0.50
1x Pyroclasm (Russian, 9th, nm-) $0.50
2x Dread Return (German, exc) $0.50
2x Vorel of the Hull Clade (German, "Vorel von der Hülsenklade") $1.50/ea
2x Emmara Tandris (German) $0.50/ea
2x Treasury Thrull (German, "Schatzthrull") $0.50/ea
1x Tajic, Blade of the Legion (German, "Schwert der Legion") $1.50
2x Vela the Night-Clad (German, "die Nachtumhüllte"), $3.00/ea
1x Thromok the Insatiable (German, "der Unersättliche"), $4.00
1x Indrik Umbra (German, "Schattenhaftes Indrik"), $2.00

[Edited 2 times, lastly by germancardsforyou on March 09, 2014]

germancardsforyou

posted March 10, 2014 07:16 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for germancardsforyou Send a private message to germancardsforyou Click to send germancardsforyou an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

germancardsforyou

posted March 11, 2014 04:06 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for germancardsforyou Send a private message to germancardsforyou Click to send germancardsforyou an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
yo mister white, up

germancardsforyou

posted March 17, 2014 10:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for germancardsforyou Send a private message to germancardsforyou Click to send germancardsforyou an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

germancardsforyou

posted March 23, 2014 10:28 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for germancardsforyou Send a private message to germancardsforyou Click to send germancardsforyou an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

germancardsforyou

posted March 26, 2014 10:18 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for germancardsforyou Send a private message to germancardsforyou Click to send germancardsforyou an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

germancardsforyou

posted April 19, 2014 07:44 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for germancardsforyou Send a private message to germancardsforyou Click to send germancardsforyou an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

germancardsforyou

posted July 04, 2014 10:35 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for germancardsforyou Send a private message to germancardsforyou Click to send germancardsforyou an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
upppp

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League