Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Selling Standard below TCG mid! FOIL Mana Confluence!

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Selling Standard below TCG mid! FOIL Mana Confluence!
Pimentaco
Confirmed Refs: 3

posted May 31, 2014 01:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pimentaco Click Here to Email Pimentaco Send a private message to Pimentaco Click to send Pimentaco an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
$1 shipping in PWE in the USA only. I know I don't have many refs, so I'm willing to ship first.

All NM condition.

Paypal gift preferred. Add 4% if using CC.

1x Temple of Enlightenment - $7
2x Phenax, God of Deception - $4 each
1x Prophetic Flamespeaker - $6
1x Godsend - $4.50
1x Overgrown Tomb - $8.50
1x Stomping Ground - $7.50

[Edited 3 times, lastly by Pimentaco on June 01, 2014]

Shinigami
Confirmed Refs: 57

posted May 31, 2014 05:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Shinigami Click Here to Email Shinigami Send a private message to Shinigami Click to send Shinigami an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I can take the foil Mana Confluence (shipped to Canada). LMK, thanks!

daner
Confirmed Refs: 380

posted May 31, 2014 05:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for daner Click Here to Email daner Send a private message to daner Click to send daner an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View daner's Have/Want ListView daner's Have/Want List
I can take the 2x Temple of Malady for $15 shipped.

Pimentaco

posted June 01, 2014 10:37 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pimentaco Click Here to Email Pimentaco Send a private message to Pimentaco Click to send Pimentaco an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Up with updated list!

Pimentaco

posted June 02, 2014 02:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pimentaco Click Here to Email Pimentaco Send a private message to Pimentaco Click to send Pimentaco an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Up!

sooz
Confirmed Refs: 80

posted June 02, 2014 02:34 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for sooz Send a private message to sooz Click to send sooz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View sooz's Have/Want ListView sooz's Have/Want List
Hi pimentaco, I'm from Canada so I understand if you would rather pass. I can take the overgrown tomb and stomping ground from you for 17 shipped in PWE. Let me know, thanks

Pimentaco

posted June 04, 2014 12:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pimentaco Click Here to Email Pimentaco Send a private message to Pimentaco Click to send Pimentaco an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up!

Pimentaco

posted June 07, 2014 09:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pimentaco Click Here to Email Pimentaco Send a private message to Pimentaco Click to send Pimentaco an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
^

Pimentaco

posted June 13, 2014 01:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pimentaco Click Here to Email Pimentaco Send a private message to Pimentaco Click to send Pimentaco an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up!

Pimentaco

posted June 17, 2014 07:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pimentaco Click Here to Email Pimentaco Send a private message to Pimentaco Click to send Pimentaco an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League