Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Buying Japanese Legacy Cards!

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Buying Japanese Legacy Cards!
Mirage08
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted June 03, 2014 06:46 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mirage08 Send a private message to Mirage08 Click to send Mirage08 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Looking for:
4 Japanese Foil Abrupt Decay NM - $120
4 Japanese FBB Swords to Plowshares - $15
1 Japanese FBB Lightning Bolt - $12
If anyone has any let me know, Thanks!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Mirage08 on June 09, 2014]

Taezen
Confirmed Refs: 52

posted June 03, 2014 08:00 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Taezen Click Here to Email Taezen Send a private message to Taezen Click to send Taezen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Taezen's Have/Want ListView Taezen's Have/Want List
Hi have 4x japanese swords to plow shares FBB in conditions ranging from EX to NM.

Looking for 80 on the set.

also have a FBB lightning bolt for 15.

Magiclydelcious
Confirmed Refs: 198

posted June 04, 2014 05:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Magiclydelcious Click Here to Email Magiclydelcious Send a private message to Magiclydelcious Click to send Magiclydelcious an Instant MessageVisit Magiclydelcious's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Magiclydelcious's Have/Want ListView Magiclydelcious's Have/Want List
I have an FBB Lightning bolt also.

Mirage08

posted June 08, 2014 01:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mirage08 Send a private message to Mirage08 Click to send Mirage08 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Also looking for nonfoil Japanese Abrupt Decays!

Mirage08

posted June 11, 2014 03:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mirage08 Send a private message to Mirage08 Click to send Mirage08 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Anyone have a set of JPN Decays?

Taezen
Confirmed Refs: 52

posted June 11, 2014 04:22 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Taezen Click Here to Email Taezen Send a private message to Taezen Click to send Taezen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Taezen's Have/Want ListView Taezen's Have/Want List
I have a set of japanese non-foil decays for sale. i think i mentioned it to you earlier.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League