Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Buy list for most of standard

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Buy list for most of standard
Top-Card
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted April 21, 2014 12:06 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Top-Card Click Here to Email Top-Card Send a private message to Top-Card Click to send Top-Card an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I dont mind using paypal as payment method.
Also, will add a few bucks for shipping with insurance depending on what cards are shipping.
Please dont waste my time! Only sellers looking to make a quick buck pm card lists. Will be adding more sets in a bit.

Buying random lands( all 5 colors) for .3 cent each. BULK!!!!!!

Ajani, Mentor of Heroes 17.00 x3
Athreos, God of Passage 13.00 x3
Mana Confluence 12.00 x5
Keranos, God of Storms 6.00 x 4
Prophetic Flamespeaker 5.00 x 4
Godsend 6.00 x 4
Iroas, God of Victory 6.00 x4
Temple of Malady 4.75 x5
Pharika, God of Affliction 4.50 x2
Temple of Epiphany 4.00 x 4
Master of the Feast 2.75 x4
Kruphix, God of Horizons 3.00 x4
Deicide 1.75 x5

Born of the gods buy list---

Brimaz, King of Oreskos $13 x2
Xenagos, God of Revels 4.00 x5
Mogis, God of Slaughter 3.00 x5
Phenax, God of Deception 5.00 x5
Temple of Enlightenment 5.00 x10
Courser of Kruphix 4.00 x 6
Ephara, God of the Polis 4.00 x2
Temple of Malice 3.00 x 6
Temple of Plenty 2.00 x2
Karametra, God of Harvests 2.00 x2
Eidolon of Countless Battles 1.75 x 4
Satyr Firedancer .50 x 4

Theros buy list

Elspeth, Sun's Champion 12.00 x3
Thoughtseize 10.00 x 2
Thassa, God of the Sea 6.50 x3
Stormbreath Dragon x 11.00 x3
Xenagos, the Reveler 5.00 x2
Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx 6.00 x3
Polukranos, World Eater 4.00 x5
Erebos, God of the Dead 4.00 x 4
Purphoros, God of the Forge 3.50 x2
Master of Waves 3.00 x2
Temple of Deceit 3.00 x2
Hero's Downfall 3 x4
Heliod, God of the Sun 2.00 x4
Temple of Silence 3.00 x4
Temple of Triumph 2.00 x4
Nylea, God of the Hunt 3.00 x3
Mistcutter Hydra 1.50 x4
Temple of Abandon 1.75 x4
Temple of Mystery 1.75 x4

[Edited 7 times, lastly by Top-Card on May 15, 2014]

helpmehelpyou
Confirmed Refs: 183

posted April 21, 2014 01:35 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for helpmehelpyou Click Here to Email helpmehelpyou Send a private message to helpmehelpyou Click to send helpmehelpyou an Instant MessageVisit helpmehelpyou's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View helpmehelpyou's Have/Want ListView helpmehelpyou's Have/Want List
hi, I can sell you

2x Hero's Downfall - $3.25ea
2x Thoughtseize - $13ea
1x Kiora, the Crashing Wave - $13

+$2 for shipping + tracking

total: $47.50

as long as your located in the US

kenjg
Confirmed Refs: 252

posted April 21, 2014 11:13 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for kenjg Click Here to Email kenjg Send a private message to kenjg Click to send kenjg an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View kenjg's Have/Want ListView kenjg's Have/Want List
Hi, there

I can sell you 3 Brimaz for $54 +$2 for standard shipping (without tracking) if interested. PLMK

Top-Card

posted April 21, 2014 01:52 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Top-Card Click Here to Email Top-Card Send a private message to Top-Card Click to send Top-Card an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I will do this. Pm me your info as soon as you can,thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by helpmehelpyou:
hi, I can sell you

2x Hero's Downfall - $3.25ea
2x Thoughtseize - $13ea
1x Kiora, the Crashing Wave - $13

+$2 for shipping + tracking

total: $47.50

as long as your located in the US

vandaIevil
Confirmed Refs: 98

posted April 21, 2014 03:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for vandaIevil Click Here to Email vandaIevil Send a private message to vandaIevil Click to send vandaIevil an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View vandaIevil's Have/Want ListView vandaIevil's Have/Want List
Have:

Flame Wreathed Phoenix
Ephara
Mistcutter x4
Ashiok x2
Stormbreath
Thassa
Ral Zarek x2
Karametra x2
Brimaz
Blood Baron x3
Voice of Resurgence x2

155 shipped via gift paypal or 161 via nongift. Lmk if interested, thanks!

drallen1
Confirmed Refs: 13

posted April 21, 2014 05:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for drallen1 Click Here to Email drallen1 Send a private message to drallen1 Click to send drallen1 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View drallen1's Have/Want ListView drallen1's Have/Want List
Hey, I have:

Phenax x5
Purphoros x2
Heliod x4

Probably have a playset of each theros uncommon, and a ton of Born uncommons, PM me with what you want and I will put it together.

Thanks!

Nonotgstk
Confirmed Refs: 231

posted April 22, 2014 10:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nonotgstk Click Here to Email Nonotgstk Send a private message to Nonotgstk Click to send Nonotgstk an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey,

I can sell you:

Spirit of the Labyrinth 1.00 x 1
Stormbreath Dragon 14.00 x1
Master of Waves 5.00 x1
Temple of Triumph 2.25 x3

Lmk

Top-Card

posted April 22, 2014 09:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Top-Card Click Here to Email Top-Card Send a private message to Top-Card Click to send Top-Card an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Replied to mostly everyone in pm's.
Looking for all temples at this current time the most.

Stevo_24
Confirmed Refs: 34

posted April 23, 2014 10:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Stevo_24 Click Here to Email Stevo_24 Send a private message to Stevo_24 Click to send Stevo_24 an Instant MessageVisit Stevo_24's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Stevo_24's Have/Want ListView Stevo_24's Have/Want List
I can sell you the following:

Stormbreath Dragon 14.00 x1
Erebos, God of the Dead 4.50 x 1

PM me if interested and we can work out shipping

Shiny_dude
Confirmed Refs: 741

posted April 23, 2014 10:53 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Shiny_dude Click Here to Email Shiny_dude Send a private message to Shiny_dude Click to send Shiny_dude an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Shiny_dude's Have/Want ListView Shiny_dude's Have/Want List
I have for sale:
Eidolon of Countless Battles 1.00 x 1
Polukranos, World Eater 6.00 x2
Heliod, God of the Sun 3.00 x1

Top-Card

posted April 24, 2014 11:49 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Top-Card Click Here to Email Top-Card Send a private message to Top-Card Click to send Top-Card an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
new day bump

Top-Card

posted April 26, 2014 01:01 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Top-Card Click Here to Email Top-Card Send a private message to Top-Card Click to send Top-Card an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
One more time

Wintermist_one2
Confirmed Refs: 173

posted May 02, 2014 08:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Wintermist_one2 Click Here to Email Wintermist_one2 Send a private message to Wintermist_one2 Click to send Wintermist_one2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Wintermist_one2's Have/Want ListView Wintermist_one2's Have/Want List
Hello,

I can sell you the following cards:

1 Brimaz, King of Oreskos 16--my price-$18.00
1 Xenagos God of Reveals $6.00
1 Elspeth, Sun's Champion $14--my price $16.00
3 Thassa, God of the Sea $30.00
+$3.00 shipping in a bubble mailer with DC
Total: $73.00

I can only accept payment either with cash, check, money order, or wire transfer. Let me know via pm what you think. Thank you for your time and consideration. Also thisis only if you are in the United States or Canada (if you waive risk of lost mail)

Top-Card

posted May 12, 2014 08:22 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Top-Card Click Here to Email Top-Card Send a private message to Top-Card Click to send Top-Card an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
added a little bit

luis_trader
Confirmed Refs: 221

posted May 12, 2014 09:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for luis_trader Click Here to Email luis_trader Send a private message to luis_trader Click to send luis_trader an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View luis_trader's Have/Want ListView luis_trader's Have/Want List
i have
Ajani, Mentor of Heroes 17.00
2 Polukranos, World Eater 4.00< 5.50

ryan2754
Confirmed Refs: 329

posted May 13, 2014 07:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ryan2754 Click Here to Email ryan2754 Send a private message to ryan2754 Click to send ryan2754 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ryan2754's Have/Want ListView ryan2754's Have/Want List
Have
Keranos
Iroas
Pharika
Master of the Feast
2 Deicide

Top-Card

posted May 15, 2014 04:21 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Top-Card Click Here to Email Top-Card Send a private message to Top-Card Click to send Top-Card an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Buying lands in bulk

Steelerman734
Confirmed Refs: 25

posted May 19, 2014 01:44 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Steelerman734 Click Here to Email Steelerman734 Send a private message to Steelerman734 Click to send Steelerman734 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have

Mana Confluence 12.00 x3
Pharika, God of Affliction 4.50 x1
Deicide 1.75 x3
Temple of Silence 3.00 x3
Temple of Malice 3.00 x 2

65$ shipped bouble mailer + tracking? please let me know.

plaguezombie
Confirmed Refs: 219

posted May 21, 2014 04:59 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for plaguezombie Click Here to Email plaguezombie Send a private message to plaguezombie Click to send plaguezombie an Instant MessageVisit plaguezombie's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View plaguezombie's Trade Auction or SaleView plaguezombie's Trade Auction or Sale
Deicide 1.75 x5
Eidolon of Countless Battles 1.75 x 4

Add $2 for shipping via bubble mailer with tracking?

Thanks!

jshields
Confirmed Refs: 260

posted May 21, 2014 07:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jshields Click Here to Email jshields Click to send jshields an Instant MessageVisit jshields's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I looked over your list and have the following cards for sale. As you have no references, you will have to send payment first before I can ship the cards on your buy list.

I have:
4 Godsend ........................... $8.25
3 Athreos, God of Passage ........... $17
2 Brimaz, King of Oreskos ........... $20
4 Xenagos, God of Revels ............ $5
1 Mogis, God of Slaughter ........... $4
2 Thoughtseize ...................... $15
3 Thassa, God of the Sea ............ $7
3 Stormbreath Dragon ................ $13
4 Erebos, God of the Dead ........... $5
2 Master of Waves ................... $5
3 Hero's Downfall ................... $5
4 Mistcutter Hydra .................. $2.25

$292.00 --- $300 shipped within the United States // $307 shipped outside the United States via personal gift pay pal or money order in United States dollars

Come see our items for sale on Ebid.net and of course, good old reliable MOTL!!

drallen1
Confirmed Refs: 13

posted May 21, 2014 07:41 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for drallen1 Click Here to Email drallen1 Send a private message to drallen1 Click to send drallen1 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View drallen1's Have/Want ListView drallen1's Have/Want List
I have:

5x Phenax 25
4x Heliod 8

33+shipping if you're interested.

Shiny_dude
Confirmed Refs: 741

posted May 21, 2014 07:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Shiny_dude Click Here to Email Shiny_dude Send a private message to Shiny_dude Click to send Shiny_dude an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Shiny_dude's Have/Want ListView Shiny_dude's Have/Want List
I have a ton of bulk basic lands that I can sell for 3 cents each. How many do you need of each? What would your price be shipped for each?

Also have the following:
1x Eidolon of Countless Battles 1.75
1x Heliod, God of the Sun 2.00

badjujumon

posted May 22, 2014 01:09 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for badjujumon Click Here to Email badjujumon Send a private message to badjujumon Click to send badjujumon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Mana Confluence x1 12.00
Prophetic Flamespeaker 5.00 x 4
Godsend 6.00 x 2
Thoughtseize 10.00 x2
comes to 64.00, i can do it for 67 shipped with tracking. hmu for paypal email.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League