Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  duals

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   duals
garull
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted March 23, 2014 06:41 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for garull Send a private message to garull Click to send garull an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
4 underground sea revised
3 tropical
3 volcanic
2 scrubland

1100$ + paypal comisions.very good codition,ask for scans.i dont send first

[Edited 1 times, lastly by garull on March 24, 2014]

mini1337s
Confirmed Refs: 101

posted March 23, 2014 06:45 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mini1337s Click Here to Email mini1337s Send a private message to mini1337s Click to send mini1337s an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mini1337s's Have/Want ListView mini1337s's Have/Want List
Per forum rules, you need to post prices.

In addition, no one is going to send first to a person with 0 references. References show that a member is trusted within the trading community, and it takes time to build that trust. If you don't want to send first and are a legitimate seller, you can consider doing a 3rd party trade with a Moderator (you would send to a Moderator as would the other trader, and when the moderator receives both sides of the deal, they send out the cards/cash)

paragondave
Confirmed Refs: 563

posted March 23, 2014 08:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by garull:
price negotiable, paypal.i dont send first

nope and I doubt it. Post prices and get a clue.

fomorian
Confirmed Refs: 46

posted May 30, 2014 07:36 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for fomorian Click Here to Email fomorian Send a private message to fomorian Click to send fomorian an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi!

With 0 refs you will have to send first. If I can get scans, I might be interested.

Regards,

Yan Rivard

jbark
Confirmed Refs: 222

posted May 30, 2014 09:20 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for jbark Click Here to Email jbark Send a private message to jbark Click to send jbark an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jbark's Have/Want ListView jbark's Have/Want List
Scans and either you send first or we 3rd party. Send to jbarker1018ak@gmail.com. thanks

fomorian
Confirmed Refs: 46

posted May 31, 2014 10:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for fomorian Click Here to Email fomorian Send a private message to fomorian Click to send fomorian an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi!

Still waiting to get the scans. I'm interested in that lot. Let me know!

Regards,

Yan Rivard

psyduck_dude12
Confirmed Refs: 140

posted May 31, 2014 10:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for psyduck_dude12 Click Here to Email psyduck_dude12 Send a private message to psyduck_dude12 Click to send psyduck_dude12 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View psyduck_dude12's Have/Want ListView psyduck_dude12's Have/Want List
quote:
MOTL RULES

8. Please do not post on threads that are obviously out of date. If a thread hasn't been upped or edited in the last TEN DAYS, don't post on it.

This thread has been inactive for over 2 months, of course people would buy duals at this list price but it's outdated. Please stop necroing dated threads.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by psyduck_dude12 on May 31, 2014]

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League