Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  wtb timetwister

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   wtb timetwister
Millstone5
Confirmed Refs: 9

posted April 15, 2014 12:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Millstone5 Click Here to Email Millstone5 Send a private message to Millstone5 Click to send Millstone5 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Millstone5's Have/Want ListView Millstone5's Have/Want List
As the title states, I'm looking to buy a timetwister. Let me know if you have one for sale, set and condition. Scans sent to

joshuadeveau@gmail.com

$200-$500

The Forsaken
Confirmed Refs: 243

posted April 15, 2014 01:46 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for The Forsaken Click Here to Email The Forsaken Send a private message to The Forsaken Click to send The Forsaken an Instant MessageVisit The Forsaken's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View The Forsaken's Have/Want ListView The Forsaken's Have/Want List
Hey there, is that the only piece you're looking for? I do have an Unl stone Timetwister in my P9 collection, but I'm afraid I'd want a lot more than you'd be willing to pay for it. I have a few extras including a BGS 6 Mox Sapphire and a NM Ancestral Recall. I'm trying to upgrade my other Sapphire, my Timewalk, my Ruby, and maybe my Jet to NM, so I was wondering what condition your Sapphire was in and if you have any of the others in NM that I'm trying to upgrade. Please LMK. Thanks, -The Forsaken...

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League