Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  New and Old, Big and Small, Legacy to Standard

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   New and Old, Big and Small, Legacy to Standard
noquarter
Confirmed Refs: 16

posted February 09, 2014 12:36 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for noquarter Click Here to Email noquarter Send a private message to noquarter Click to send noquarter an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View noquarter's Have/Want ListView noquarter's Have/Want List
Thanks for visiting my thread. I've gotten tired of trying to trade these, figure I will let them go. Prices should be less than TCGPlayer low, if not maybe we can work something out.

Please respond in the thread or email.

Rules:

1. Payment is expected first. If you wish to make other arrangements, please contact me, we might be able to work something out.

2. Payment options are PayPal or Money Order. Deals for less than or equal to $150 please add 2% for PayPal fees or send PayPal Gift, for deals greater than $150, I will pay all fees. I will also be willing to take up to 25% in Bitcoins or LiteCoins, at current rates as set by CoinBase. The rate will be included in confirmation with addresses and agreed by both parties. If you chose to partial pay with BitCoin or LiteCoin, I will pay all remaining PayPal fees.

3. Most cards have never been played, a few might have been. If you wish to see any scans or pictures, please let me know, I will be more than happy to send them.

4. US Shipping will be $2.00 for DC and bubble mailer. If you wish to add insurance, please let me know and we can add that. For orders less than $100, I will entertain PWE. I will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged mail. International shipping is on a case by case basis.

Selling:
4X Cabal Therapy 12.5
1X Karn Liberated 50 (Jap)
2X Genesis Wave 4
2X Avacyn, Angel of Hope 23
4X Pack Rat 3
2X Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas 14
1X Kozilek, Butcher of Truth 37.50
1X Archangel of Thune 23
1X Polluted Delta 80.00
4X Verdant Catacombs 45
1X Wasteland (Judge Foil) (FOIL) 200.00
3X Genesis Wave (FOIL) 11.00
1X Stoneforge Mystic (FOIL) 140.00
1X Cabal Therapy (FOIL)(Pack) 47.00
2X Liliana of the Dark Realms (FOIL) 10

I also have many commons/uncommons from Zendikar to now, along with a bunch of "bulk" rares, so if you are looking for anything to add, please let me know.

Credit:
1X Show and Tell, NM $50> for lesser conditions (just want sleeve playable)
Power 9, TBD
MTGO Tix - $0.94 (no more than 25% and must be established member, at least 50 refs)
Walking Liberty Half-Dollars
Amazing Spiderman Comics (please contact for list, TBD)
Have more I'm looking for, will add in the next couple days

Hold/Shipping:
2X Idyllic Tutor 9
1X Misty Rainforest 50
2X Arid Mesa 35.00

[Edited 13 times, lastly by noquarter on March 05, 2014]

denholm
Confirmed Refs: 669

posted February 09, 2014 07:06 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for denholm Click Here to Email denholm Send a private message to denholm Click to send denholm an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View denholm's Trade Auction or SaleView denholm's Trade Auction or Sale
Interested in:
1X Serum Visions 6 playset

$7 PWE to Canada?

Lmk
thanks
Denholm

markpomerantz
Confirmed Refs: 20

posted February 09, 2014 08:47 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for markpomerantz Click Here to Email markpomerantz Send a private message to markpomerantz Click to send markpomerantz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll take the idyllics for 18 in a pwe

Nocley
Confirmed Refs: 29

posted February 09, 2014 09:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nocley Click Here to Email Nocley Send a private message to Nocley Click to send Nocley an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll take the 2 Craterhoofs and Grove of the Burnwillows. Let me know if they'e still availabile

nylarotep
Confirmed Refs: 479

posted February 09, 2014 09:50 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nylarotep Click Here to Email nylarotep Send a private message to nylarotep Click to send nylarotep an Instant MessageVisit nylarotep's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nylarotep's Have/Want ListView nylarotep's Have/Want List
I'll take the Deadeye Navigator and Olivia Voldaren foils. Lmk thanks.

noquarter

posted February 10, 2014 07:51 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for noquarter Click Here to Email noquarter Send a private message to noquarter Click to send noquarter an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View noquarter's Have/Want ListView noquarter's Have/Want List
Bump. Thanks for the PM's and posts.

noquarter

posted February 12, 2014 08:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for noquarter Click Here to Email noquarter Send a private message to noquarter Click to send noquarter an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View noquarter's Have/Want ListView noquarter's Have/Want List
Thanks for all the sales so far, a few packages went out yesterday. Still some more here.

noquarter

posted February 14, 2014 09:52 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for noquarter Click Here to Email noquarter Send a private message to noquarter Click to send noquarter an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View noquarter's Have/Want ListView noquarter's Have/Want List
Still have some stuff left. Will try to add more in the coming week.

Heresy19
Confirmed Refs: 308

posted February 16, 2014 07:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Heresy19 Click Here to Email Heresy19 Send a private message to Heresy19 Click to send Heresy19 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Heresy19's Have/Want ListView Heresy19's Have/Want List
Hi

I'll take these if you send first:

1X Misty Rainforest 50
2X Arid Mesa 35.00

Lmk

Wintermist_one2
Confirmed Refs: 158

posted February 17, 2014 01:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Wintermist_one2 Click Here to Email Wintermist_one2 Send a private message to Wintermist_one2 Click to send Wintermist_one2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Wintermist_one2's Have/Want ListView Wintermist_one2's Have/Want List
If you would like to work out a deal for any of the following:

Unlimited:
Ancestral Recall NM-
Mox Sapphire SP-,MP+
Time Walk MP (no rips or tears just worn)

I would be interested in all of your fetchlands from Zendikar Block. If you would like scans I can send them to your email address. Let me know what you think as well as what you would be willing to do pricewise for each. Thank you for your time and consideration.

noquarter

posted February 19, 2014 08:31 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for noquarter Click Here to Email noquarter Send a private message to noquarter Click to send noquarter an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View noquarter's Have/Want ListView noquarter's Have/Want List
Bump this a few more times before dumping it on the bay or to a buylist.

mikeabel0928
Confirmed Refs: 3

posted February 21, 2014 07:24 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mikeabel0928 Click Here to Email mikeabel0928 Send a private message to mikeabel0928 Click to send mikeabel0928 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey there. Interested in the Wasteland Judge foil. can you send me some scans? Thanks!

Mike

nylarotep
Confirmed Refs: 479

posted March 03, 2014 06:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nylarotep Click Here to Email nylarotep Send a private message to nylarotep Click to send nylarotep an Instant MessageVisit nylarotep's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nylarotep's Have/Want ListView nylarotep's Have/Want List
I can take these:

2 Idyllic Tutor 9
1 Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker 15
2 Arid Mesa 35
1 Misty Rainforest 50

Lmk thanks.

noquarter

posted March 03, 2014 10:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for noquarter Click Here to Email noquarter Send a private message to noquarter Click to send noquarter an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View noquarter's Have/Want ListView noquarter's Have/Want List
Bump, little bit of an update, play with these cards, they will change your life (well, game... maybe)

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League