Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Selling 2 FtV Realms, sealed and shiny

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Selling 2 FtV Realms, sealed and shiny
corvus
Confirmed Refs: 8

posted March 04, 2014 07:05 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for corvus Click Here to Email corvus Send a private message to corvus Click to send corvus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hello,

Shipping from Greece, accepting paypal goods payment (fees on me). $10 says registered, safe mail

I've got 2 From the Vault: Realms boxes.

Price per item is 90$, or 170$ if you buy both.

I've also got a couple of singles for sale:

Wurmcoil Promo foil: 16$
Living End: 10$
Pyromancer Ascension: 7$

hilikuS
Confirmed Refs: 244

posted March 04, 2014 07:59 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for hilikuS Click Here to Email hilikuS Send a private message to hilikuS Click to send hilikuS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View hilikuS's Trade Auction or SaleView hilikuS's Trade Auction or Sale
Would you take $160 shipped for the two?

Demilio
Confirmed Refs: 240

posted March 04, 2014 08:09 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Demilio Click Here to Email Demilio Send a private message to Demilio Click to send Demilio an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Demilio's Have/Want ListView Demilio's Have/Want List
I'll take the wurmcoil promo

corvus
Confirmed Refs: 8

posted March 05, 2014 02:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for corvus Click Here to Email corvus Send a private message to corvus Click to send corvus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Bump

Kherdey
Confirmed Refs: 211

posted March 06, 2014 05:41 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Kherdey Click Here to Email Kherdey Click to send Kherdey an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I can take the 2 FTV realms boxes for $170 shipped.

LMK,
Kherdey

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League