Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Buying cards, good prices !!

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Buying cards, good prices !!
s14sh3r
Confirmed Refs: 236

posted February 08, 2014 06:05 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for s14sh3r Click Here to Email s14sh3r Send a private message to s14sh3r Click to send s14sh3r an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View s14sh3r's Trade Auction or SaleView s14sh3r's Trade Auction or Sale
BUYLIST

1) Prices are for NM English cards. I can take lesser conditions cards at a discounted rate.
2) Prices include shipping to a US address.
3) I can pay first to members with 200+ refs, otherwise I'll probably be asking you to send first.
4) 8x copies are accepted, if you have more, let me know.

White
$21 Stoneforge Mystic
$2 Swords to Plowshares

Blue
$65 Force of Will
$22 Stifle
$22 Cryptic Command

Black
$58 Dark Confidant

Red
$12 Wheel of Fortune
$5 Blood Moon

Green
$110 Tarmogoyf

Multi
$12 Geist of Saint Traft
$8 Boros Reckoner
$6 Nightveil Specter
$5 Abrupt Decay

Artifact
$4 Mana Vault

Land
$45 Scalding Tarn
$43 Misty Rainforest
$35 Verdant Catacombs
$28 Marsh Flats
$28 Arid Mesa
$26 Mutavault
$11 Cavern of Souls

[Edited 3 times, lastly by s14sh3r on February 15, 2014]

diwad
Confirmed Refs: 211

posted February 08, 2014 07:53 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for diwad Click Here to Email diwad Send a private message to diwad Click to send diwad an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I do have Goyfs, confidants and other stuff as well.

Lmk when the other package arrives. We can discuss a new deal before package arrives, it will be ready to be completed asap

northro
Confirmed Refs: 53

posted February 08, 2014 09:25 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for northro Click Here to Email northro Send a private message to northro Click to send northro an Instant MessageVisit northro's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View northro's Have/Want ListView northro's Have/Want List
I have 5 fow's and 2 Stoneforge's. Lmk

kartenguru
Confirmed Refs: 161

posted February 08, 2014 01:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for kartenguru Click Here to Email kartenguru Send a private message to kartenguru Click to send kartenguru an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have 8 forces of will and 2x Tarmogoyf for you. I can ship to Japan, but do not want to ship to America because of too many stolen letters.

Furnimancer
Confirmed Refs: 37

posted February 09, 2014 07:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Furnimancer Click Here to Email Furnimancer Send a private message to Furnimancer Click to send Furnimancer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Furnimancer's Have/Want ListView Furnimancer's Have/Want List
Hi!

I have the following for sale:

3x Stoneforge Mystic ($21)
3x Force of Will ($65)

I can ship to a US address only.

Let me know, thanks.

Zachstax888
Confirmed Refs: 84

posted February 09, 2014 10:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Zachstax888 Send a private message to Zachstax888 Click to send Zachstax888 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Zachstax888's Have/Want ListView Zachstax888's Have/Want List
Hey there,

I have 2x Marsh flats. Would be willing to ship first to a USA address if payment can follow quickly once they arrive. Let me know and thanks!

s14sh3r

posted February 11, 2014 10:17 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for s14sh3r Click Here to Email s14sh3r Send a private message to s14sh3r Click to send s14sh3r an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View s14sh3r's Trade Auction or SaleView s14sh3r's Trade Auction or Sale
up

s14sh3r

posted February 15, 2014 01:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for s14sh3r Click Here to Email s14sh3r Send a private message to s14sh3r Click to send s14sh3r an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View s14sh3r's Trade Auction or SaleView s14sh3r's Trade Auction or Sale
up

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League