Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  WTB: Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale, at least sleeve playableInternational Trader

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   WTB: Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale, at least sleeve playableInternational Trader
mtgzone.com
Confirmed Refs: 41

posted February 28, 2014 07:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mtgzone.com Click Here to Email mtgzone.com Send a private message to mtgzone.com Click to send mtgzone.com an Instant MessageVisit mtgzone.com's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi guys I'm looking for an English Legends Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale. I'm hoping to spend around $350 and obviously will come down on card condition to get there.

All offers welcome! Please PM/email/post scans and I can get back to you asap (email is fastest for me). I'll pay via Paypal and will cover fees and tracked shipping.

Thanks!

mtgzone.com

posted March 01, 2014 07:53 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mtgzone.com Click Here to Email mtgzone.com Send a private message to mtgzone.com Click to send mtgzone.com an Instant MessageVisit mtgzone.com's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up!

mtgzone.com

posted March 03, 2014 09:12 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mtgzone.com Click Here to Email mtgzone.com Send a private message to mtgzone.com Click to send mtgzone.com an Instant MessageVisit mtgzone.com's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up!

All offers welcome, I can go up to 400-450 depending on condition!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League