Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Buying a few Russian, Korean, German cards

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Buying a few Russian, Korean, German cards
nedleeds
Confirmed Refs: 13

posted January 31, 2014 10:29 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nedleeds Click Here to Email nedleeds Send a private message to nedleeds Click to send nedleeds an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Prices per card and assume decent condition

Russian

2x Lotus Cobra - $30
1x Abrupt Decay - $20
2x Pact of Negation - $20
3x Steel Overseer - $10
1x Karrthus, Tyrant of Jund - $12
1x Thalia - $10
1x Terastadon - $9
2x Woodfall Primus - $9
3x Hellcarver Demon - $5
4x Joraga Warcaller - $8
4x Instigator Gang - $2
3x Heritage Druid - $10
2x Nettle Sentinel - $3
4x Mul Daya Channelers - $3
1x Guul Draz Assassin - $3

Tokens

? x M14 Elemental Token Winona Nelson - $5
3 x RTR Wurm 5/5 Trample - $3
3 x RTR Black Assassin 1/1 - $5
? x THEROS Satyr r/g 2/2 - $1
? x Goats Any - $1
4 x Innistrad Angel Winona Nelson - $3
2 x Innistrad Black Wolf - $3
6 x Scars of Mirrodin Myr Pancoast - $1

German

1 x Solemn Simulacrum (Mirrodin) - $5
X x Mirage Basic lands - 4 for $1 (?) contact me with what you have I can use at least 8 of each type all one picture.

Koreeeeeeeeeeeeeen

2 x Serra's Sanctum - $55
1 x Gallowbraid - $5
1 x Morinfen - $5

[Edited 6 times, lastly by nedleeds on March 19, 2014]

dkrush3995
Confirmed Refs: 18

posted January 31, 2014 02:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for dkrush3995 Click Here to Email dkrush3995 Send a private message to dkrush3995 Click to send dkrush3995 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Pm coming

plaguezombie
Confirmed Refs: 213

posted January 31, 2014 02:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for plaguezombie Click Here to Email plaguezombie Send a private message to plaguezombie Click to send plaguezombie an Instant MessageVisit plaguezombie's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View plaguezombie's Trade Auction or SaleView plaguezombie's Trade Auction or Sale
I have a Korean Argothian Enchantress I can let go for that.

Add $3 shipped via bubble mailer/DC?

DLink123
Confirmed Refs: 3

posted January 31, 2014 05:02 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for DLink123 Click Here to Email DLink123 Send a private message to DLink123 Click to send DLink123 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi - I have 3 Russian Grafdigger's Cage in Lightly Played condition by tcgplayer standards. How does $30 + $2 shipping w/ bubble mailer & tracking sound?

Thanks and let me know. I can provide photos/scans if you need them.

sdematt
Confirmed Refs: 94

posted January 31, 2014 10:07 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for sdematt Click Here to Email sdematt Send a private message to sdematt Click to send sdematt an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have a Thalia for you.

-Matt

nedleeds

posted February 01, 2014 11:43 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nedleeds Click Here to Email nedleeds Send a private message to nedleeds Click to send nedleeds an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Bump. A few things knocked out.

nedleeds

posted February 02, 2014 11:01 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nedleeds Click Here to Email nedleeds Send a private message to nedleeds Click to send nedleeds an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Bump. Some bad cards added.

nedleeds

posted February 04, 2014 12:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for nedleeds Click Here to Email nedleeds Send a private message to nedleeds Click to send nedleeds an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Bump. I think I paid everyone but Matt. Because he's Canadian.

topdecka
Confirmed Refs: 25

posted February 04, 2014 12:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for topdecka Click Here to Email topdecka Send a private message to topdecka Click to send topdecka an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View topdecka's Have/Want ListView topdecka's Have/Want List
I have 1 Russian and 2 Korean of that M14 Elemental token. Interested?

Cartesius
Confirmed Refs: 329

posted February 04, 2014 12:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Cartesius Click Here to Email Cartesius Send a private message to Cartesius Click to send Cartesius an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Cartesius's Have/Want ListView Cartesius's Have/Want List
I have these:

1x Golgari Grave Troll - $8
2x Thalia - $18

Cheers

Peter

sdematt
Confirmed Refs: 94

posted February 04, 2014 12:47 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for sdematt Click Here to Email sdematt Send a private message to sdematt Click to send sdematt an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
We'll worth something out, but the 1x Thalia is 100% yours.

-Matt

vintageplayer
Confirmed Refs: 110

posted February 04, 2014 04:34 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for vintageplayer Click Here to Email vintageplayer Send a private message to vintageplayer Click to send vintageplayer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View vintageplayer's Have/Want ListView vintageplayer's Have/Want List
Should have these email me to confirm

4x Instigator Gang - $2

? x Goats Any - $1
4 x Innistrad Angel Winona Nelson - $3
2 x Innistrad Black Wolf - $3

REEXR
Confirmed Refs: 17

posted February 06, 2014 03:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for REEXR Click Here to Email REEXR Send a private message to REEXR Click to send REEXR an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
hello
i have
2x Lotus Cobra - $30
2x Pact of Negation - $20
1x Karrthus, Tyrant of Jund - $24
1x Terastadon - $9
1x Woodfall Primus - $13
4x Instigator Gang - $3
4x Heritage Druid - $10
2x Nettle Sentinel - $3

and maybe
3x Hellcarver Demon - $5
4x Joraga Warcaller - $8

nedleeds

posted February 06, 2014 10:57 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nedleeds Click Here to Email nedleeds Send a private message to nedleeds Click to send nedleeds an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Bump. M0@r people done got paid.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League