Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Buying: Complete/Near-complete Sets

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Buying: Complete/Near-complete Sets
Dresden
Confirmed Refs: 170

posted January 30, 2014 06:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Dresden Click Here to Email Dresden Send a private message to Dresden Click to send Dresden an Instant MessageVisit Dresden's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Dresden's Have/Want ListView Dresden's Have/Want List
****Please PM OR EMAIL me for best response!****

Looking to buy these complete/near-complete sets:

Near-complete (that's correct, I want all the worthless cards, NOT the mythics):
1x Mirrodin Besieged w/o Mythics $40.00 each
3x New Phyrexia w/o Mythics $60.00 each

Complete:
4x Innistrad Complete Set $90 each
2x Avacyn Restored Complete Set $80.00 each
4x Gatecrash Complete Set $90.00 each

If you have complete versions of the near-complete sets or are missing additional cards besides the mythics let me know, can still consider them!
If your pricing differs, contact me and let's talk.

Also, can trade any card on my trade list for these sets, I have pretty much all english non-foil non-promo staples as extras I can trade. In addition, also have these extra sets I can trade:
1x Exodus
1x Stronghold
1x Mercadian Masques
1x Planar Chaos
1x Darksteel C/UC Set (Aether Vial, Sensei's Top, etc.)
2x Revised
1x Fallen Empires
1x Ice Age
ROE/ZEN/WWK/SOM C/UC Sets

[Edited 5 times, lastly by Dresden on February 04, 2014]

AGO
Confirmed Refs: 286

posted January 30, 2014 06:31 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AGO Click Here to Email AGO Send a private message to AGO Click to send AGO an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AGO's Trade Auction or SaleView AGO's Trade Auction or Sale
I have common and uncommon sets of every set from Masques to Scourage with some rares filled in. Let me know if you have any interest.

Dresden

posted January 30, 2014 06:39 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Dresden Click Here to Email Dresden Send a private message to Dresden Click to send Dresden an Instant MessageVisit Dresden's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Dresden's Have/Want ListView Dresden's Have/Want List
Thanks AGO. Those sets I have already :P The ones I mentioned are the ones I am still looking for! If you have a C/UC/R partial set of the sets I mentioned I may still be interested, let me know!

Dresden

posted January 31, 2014 06:44 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Dresden Click Here to Email Dresden Send a private message to Dresden Click to send Dresden an Instant MessageVisit Dresden's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Dresden's Have/Want ListView Dresden's Have/Want List
bump

Dresden

posted February 01, 2014 11:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Dresden Click Here to Email Dresden Send a private message to Dresden Click to send Dresden an Instant MessageVisit Dresden's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Dresden's Have/Want ListView Dresden's Have/Want List
bump

majicman
Confirmed Refs: 29

posted February 01, 2014 12:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for majicman Click Here to Email majicman Send a private message to majicman Click to send majicman an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I don't have complete sets of Avacyn or Initstrad, but I probably have complete common/uncommon sets of these if you are interested 2 - Avacyn and 4 Innistrad).

Let me know if interested.

Greg

[Edited 1 times, lastly by majicman on February 04, 2014]

Dresden

posted February 02, 2014 08:50 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Dresden Click Here to Email Dresden Send a private message to Dresden Click to send Dresden an Instant MessageVisit Dresden's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Dresden's Have/Want ListView Dresden's Have/Want List
Hi majicman,

I used to start with c/u sets but it ended up taking too long, not worth the time and effort. So more interested in just getting the sets without mythics these days, thanks though!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Dresden on February 02, 2014]

Dresden

posted February 03, 2014 06:45 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Dresden Click Here to Email Dresden Send a private message to Dresden Click to send Dresden an Instant MessageVisit Dresden's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Dresden's Have/Want ListView Dresden's Have/Want List
bump

Dresden

posted February 04, 2014 06:47 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Dresden Click Here to Email Dresden Send a private message to Dresden Click to send Dresden an Instant MessageVisit Dresden's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Dresden's Have/Want ListView Dresden's Have/Want List
bump

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League