Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Cards for sale

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Cards for sale
nboire1
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted December 10, 2013 10:41 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for nboire1 Click Here to Email nboire1 Send a private message to nboire1 Click to send nboire1 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Least refs send first, equal refs simul-send
add $2 for shipping, pm me or leave a message in this topic if you're interested in anything.

Just added:
M14 Mutavault- $24
Master of cruelties- $3
GC Advent of the Wurm- $3
Avacyn Restoration Angel- $5
M14 Lifebane Zombie x2- 8 each

Cavern of Souls- $8
Blood Baron of Vizkopa x3- $13 each
Voice of resurgence- $28
Erebos, god of the dead x2- $6 each
GC Breeding pool-$6
Boros reckoner- $10
Hero's downfall x3 - $9 each
Thoughtseize x2- $13 each
Temple of mystery x2- $3 each
M13 Omniscience - $3
Nykthos shrine to nyx x2- $7 each
Ashiok- $8
Polukranos- $5
GC Stomping ground - $6
Overgrown tomb- $5
M14 Scavenging ooze x2- $4 each

[Edited 1 times, lastly by nboire1 on December 12, 2013]

luis_trader
Confirmed Refs: 212

posted December 10, 2013 11:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for luis_trader Click Here to Email luis_trader Send a private message to luis_trader Click to send luis_trader an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View luis_trader's Have/Want ListView luis_trader's Have/Want List
I take
overgrown tomb- 5
polukranos-5

Furnimancer
Confirmed Refs: 32

posted December 10, 2013 11:19 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Furnimancer Click Here to Email Furnimancer Send a private message to Furnimancer Click to send Furnimancer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Furnimancer's Have/Want ListView Furnimancer's Have/Want List
I can take the following, if you send first:

scavenging ooze x2(m14)- 4 each
breeding pool(gatecrash)-6

I can pay $15 via Paypal.

Thoughts? Let me know.

CoupDeGrace
Confirmed Refs: 165

posted December 11, 2013 12:26 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CoupDeGrace Click Here to Email CoupDeGrace Send a private message to CoupDeGrace Click to send CoupDeGrace an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View CoupDeGrace's Have/Want ListView CoupDeGrace's Have/Want List

breeding pool 6
polukranos-5
stomping ground (gatecrash)-6
overgrown tomb- 5

I can take these cards to US address(Singapore preferred). lmk

“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”
-Bill Gates

shiqin
Confirmed Refs: 214

posted December 11, 2013 04:16 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for shiqin Click Here to Email shiqin Send a private message to shiqin Click to send shiqin an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View shiqin's Have/Want ListView shiqin's Have/Want List
breeding pool 6
polukranos-5
overgrown tomb- 5

I can take these too if the deal falls thru, lmk thanks!

nylarotep
Confirmed Refs: 459

posted December 11, 2013 06:13 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nylarotep Click Here to Email nylarotep Send a private message to nylarotep Click to send nylarotep an Instant MessageVisit nylarotep's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nylarotep's Have/Want ListView nylarotep's Have/Want List
I can take these if you can send first:

1 Overgrown Tomb 5
2 M14 Scavenging Ooze 4
1 GC Breeding Pool 6
1 Omniscience 3
2 Thoughtseize 13 -> 12
1 GC Stomping Ground 6
1 Cavern of Souls 8 -> 7

Lmk thanks.

inferno41
Confirmed Refs: 36

posted December 11, 2013 12:24 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for inferno41 Click Here to Email inferno41 Send a private message to inferno41 Click to send inferno41 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View inferno41's Have/Want ListView inferno41's Have/Want List
Heya, I'll take
2x Nykthos

$15 shipped via PWE. LMK!

ruthless
Confirmed Refs: 82

posted December 11, 2013 02:34 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ruthless Click Here to Email ruthless Send a private message to ruthless Click to send ruthless an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ruthless's Trade Auction or SaleView ruthless's Trade Auction or Sale
I take the
Cavern - 8
breeding pool(gatecrash)-6
temple of mystery x2-3 each
omniscience (m13)-3
primordial hydra(m13)-4
nykthos shrine to nyx x2- 7 each
ashiok-8
polukranos-5
overgrown tomb- 5

lmk if still there

nboire1

posted December 12, 2013 02:34 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nboire1 Click Here to Email nboire1 Send a private message to nboire1 Click to send nboire1 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
responded. others may be getting responses if anything falls through, since so many people are interested in the same cards.

shwin
Confirmed Refs: 172

posted December 12, 2013 07:29 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for shwin Click Here to Email shwin Send a private message to shwin Click to send shwin an Instant MessageVisit shwin's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
hi, i can take

GC Stomping ground - $6
Overgrown tomb- $5
M14 Scavenging ooze x2- $4 each
GC Breeding pool-$6
Temple of mystery x2- $3 each

lmk

nboire1

posted December 14, 2013 06:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for nboire1 Click Here to Email nboire1 Send a private message to nboire1 Click to send nboire1 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Updated, more cards.

paragondave
Confirmed Refs: 546

posted January 02, 2014 02:05 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
Are these all NM? What would you accept for all of them?

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League