Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  [WTB] Karn Liberated

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   [WTB] Karn Liberated
Diz
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted February 04, 2014 11:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Diz Send a private message to Diz Click to send Diz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Diz's Have/Want ListView Diz's Have/Want List
Looking to buy the Karn Liberated card x2 NM/M for about $30 a piece if not less. Just got into magic while I was deployed to Afghanistan, figured i'd get a few cards I've been wanting sent stateside for when I get back home, and I've been having a hard time finding this for a decent price. Thank ya.

markpomerantz
Confirmed Refs: 19

posted February 05, 2014 07:37 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for markpomerantz Click Here to Email markpomerantz Send a private message to markpomerantz Click to send markpomerantz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diz:
Looking to buy the Karn Liberated card x2 NM/M for about $30 a piece if not less. Just got into magic while I was deployed to Afghanistan, figured i'd get a few cards I've been wanting sent stateside for when I get back home, and I've been having a hard time finding this for a decent price. Thank ya.

Have 2 lp ones for 42 each

magic_man31
Confirmed Refs: 58

posted February 05, 2014 10:53 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for magic_man31 Click Here to Email magic_man31 Send a private message to magic_man31 Click to send magic_man31 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View magic_man31's Have/Want ListView magic_man31's Have/Want List
Just a heads up, but the price you offered is welllllll below buylist. Might want to at least match buylist price to get a few hits.

Kyle

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League