Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Sell/Trade Japanese Voice of Resurgence

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Sell/Trade Japanese Voice of Resurgence
tag33
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted December 14, 2013 04:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for tag33 Click Here to Email tag33 Send a private message to tag33 Click to send tag33 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
There is ZERO trade market for foreign cards at my LGS's. I picked up a box of Japanese DM at TCG States and hit a pair of Voices that I simply can't seem to trade. Already have a playset of the ENglish version, just looking for a little value in trade . If you are interested and have a have/want list please let me know. I also have a bunch of other rares/uncommons/commons from the box, but the only high value cards are the voices. If you are looking for anything else in particular from the set in Japanese just let me know, I'd be happy to include some cards as throw-ins.

Taezen
Confirmed Refs: 33

posted December 14, 2013 05:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Taezen Click Here to Email Taezen Send a private message to Taezen Click to send Taezen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'd recommend moving this to the trade/wants section. That's usually where you can post a bunch of random various stuff and what you're looking for and then work out a deal.

Other wise you have to post an asking price for your voice of resurgences.

Tha Gunslinga
Confirmed Refs: 1535

posted December 16, 2013 07:00 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Tha Gunslinga Click Here to Email Tha Gunslinga Send a private message to Tha Gunslinga Click to send Tha Gunslinga an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
As per forum rules, please post a price for anything you are buying or selling. If you would prefer to trade these, feel free to post in the Magic Have/Want Lists forum.

You may re-post this when you have prices.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League