Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  FoW, fetches

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   FoW, fetches
Sirhan211
Confirmed Refs: 43

posted December 11, 2013 06:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Sirhan211 Click Here to Email Sirhan211 Send a private message to Sirhan211 Click to send Sirhan211 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
1. PayPal accepted, add 4% for non personal gift payments
2. Shipping is free to continental US, international buyers, at your cost.
3. You send first.
4. Feel free to pm offers, reasonable ones will be considered. Package deal for the lots will take precedence. Thanks!

Cards:

2x Force of Will Alliances m/nm 55
4x Marsh Flats Zendikar m/nm 25
3x Misty Rainforest Zendikar m/nm 35
1x Blood Baron of Vizkopa DGM m/nm 12
1x Bloodstained Mire ONS 30

Edit: sale completed, leaving up until cards arrive to buyer. Thanks for the interest everyone!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Sirhan211 on December 11, 2013]

astateofeight08
Confirmed Refs: 27

posted December 11, 2013 06:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for astateofeight08 Click Here to Email astateofeight08 Send a private message to astateofeight08 Click to send astateofeight08 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View astateofeight08's Trade Auction or SaleView astateofeight08's Trade Auction or Sale
Interested in the whole lot. Plmk. Thank you!

Hooskdaddy
Confirmed Refs: 106

posted December 11, 2013 06:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hooskdaddy Click Here to Email Hooskdaddy Send a private message to Hooskdaddy Click to send Hooskdaddy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll take the 3 misty rainforest. And if you would work out a deal for it all I would take everything. Email me to discuss

JayC
Confirmed Refs: 120

posted December 11, 2013 06:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for JayC Click Here to Email JayC Click to send JayC an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll take all of it for your asking price. LMK.

Majin Sigma
Confirmed Refs: 17

posted December 11, 2013 07:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Majin Sigma Click to send Majin Sigma an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I can take 2 marsh flats. Let me know either way please. Thanks!
Ernest

Stephe
Confirmed Refs: 1

posted December 11, 2013 08:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Stephe Click to send Stephe an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Stephe's Have/Want ListView Stephe's Have/Want List
I'll take the other 2 Marsh Flats. Thanks!

shiqin
Confirmed Refs: 213

posted December 11, 2013 09:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for shiqin Click Here to Email shiqin Send a private message to shiqin Click to send shiqin an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View shiqin's Trade Auction or SaleView shiqin's Trade Auction or Sale
Hi there, I can take the whole lot if your package deal is attractive, otherwise I will get
2x Force of Will Alliances m/nm 55
4x Marsh Flats Zendikar m/nm 25
3x Misty Rainforest Zendikar m/nm 35
Lmk thanks!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League