Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Sell: TNN, foil Innistrad set, Arid Mesa, Russian VoR, stuff

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Sell: TNN, foil Innistrad set, Arid Mesa, Russian VoR, stuff
teroknorevents
Confirmed Refs: 65

posted November 09, 2013 02:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for teroknorevents Click Here to Email teroknorevents Send a private message to teroknorevents Click to send teroknorevents an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
All prices are in US Dollars. No foreign currency of any type accepted; all funds transfers must be in US Dollars and concealed cash must be in US Dollars.

I accept: Paypal (NO GIFT TRANSFERS), Serve, Concealed Cash (at your own risk), USPS Money Orders

Minimum order: $10 before shipping and fees.

Shipping: US: $2.50 First Class with delivery confirmation or $4.50 First Class with signature confirmation. International: Cost of shipping + $11 for registered mail + $1 for shipping materials. Orders of $250 or more ship FREE within the United States.

Playmat shipping is $6 in the US; ask for prices on international shipping of these.

Sending Order: You're sending first. I have 170 unique refs combined between MTGS and MOTL. If you can't trust me, who can you trust?

Pricing: If you don't like it, counteroffer, especially on higher priced cards. Prices are per card.

Conditions: Ask if it matters. I've noted the worse condition ones, but no condition listed doesn't mean NM.

Foreign Bulk: I have a TON (read: case plus) of Russian 9th and Japanese M14 commons & uncommons. If there's something you're looking for from these sets, ask me, I probably have it.

HAVE:

Test print playmat with Dan Scott's Ponder art (signed) $100

1 foil Innistrad set (MTGO redemption, sealed) $450

6 True-Name Nemesis $30 each
2 Baleful Strix (C13) $8 each
1 Toxic Deluge $12
1 Jeleva $3

1 Ancestral Vision (JvC, HP) $4
1 Ancestral Vision (JvC Japanese, NM) $5
1 Echoing Truth (MMA foil) $2
1 Birds of Paradise (French M11 promo) $15
3 Arid Mesa $25 each
3 Imposing Sovereign (Japanese M14) $3 each
4 Quicken (3 Japanese M14, 1 Korean M14) $2 each
3 Tidebender Mage (Japanese M14) $4 each
2 Shadowborn Demon (Japanese M14 foil) $15 each
2 Shadowborn Demon (Japanese M14) $5 each
1 Scourge of Valkas (Korean M14) $4
1 Voice of Resurgence (Russian DGM) $40
1 Sphinx's Revelation (Japanese RTR) $20
4 Hallowed Fountain (Korean RTR) $15 each
4 Breeding Pool (Gatecrash) $8 each
1 Temple of Deceit $5 each
2 Temple of Mystery $2 each
2 Temple of Silence $4 each
1 Temple of Abandon $3 each
1 Noble Hierarch (HP, borderline Damaged) $18

teroknorevents
Confirmed Refs: 65

posted November 10, 2013 02:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for teroknorevents Click Here to Email teroknorevents Send a private message to teroknorevents Click to send teroknorevents an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

erhnamboy
Confirmed Refs: 16

posted November 10, 2013 04:19 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for erhnamboy Send a private message to erhnamboy Click to send erhnamboy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Interested in 3 x true name nemesis and counterquote toxic deludge to 10. Pm to discuss.

orkah
Confirmed Refs: 54

posted November 11, 2013 06:17 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for orkah Click Here to Email orkah Send a private message to orkah Click to send orkah an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I am interested in 4 x True name nemesis and 1toxic deluge.
I could offer $135 regular shipped to belgium and payed with cc Paypal .

Lmk please,

Thanks

hyc682
Confirmed Refs: 215

posted November 11, 2013 07:52 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for hyc682 Click Here to Email hyc682 Send a private message to hyc682 Click to send hyc682 an Instant MessageVisit hyc682's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I can take 3 True-Name Nemesis if they are still available. Let me know, thanks.

gaeacradle
Confirmed Refs: 781

posted November 15, 2013 02:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for gaeacradle Click Here to Email gaeacradle Send a private message to gaeacradle Click to send gaeacradle an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View gaeacradle's Have/Want ListView gaeacradle's Have/Want List
I can take the 6 True-Name Nemesis if they are still available. I live in San Antonio so we can even do a cash transaction.

maitredejeu
Confirmed Refs: 139

posted November 15, 2013 04:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for maitredejeu Click Here to Email maitredejeu Send a private message to maitredejeu Click to send maitredejeu an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View maitredejeu's Trade Auction or SaleView maitredejeu's Trade Auction or Sale
Hi,

If not sold, I can take these:
6 True-Name Nemesis $30 each
3 Arid Mesa $25 each

lmk

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League