Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Savannah, Flooded Strand, Misty Rainforest, + MORE Legacy/Modern

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Savannah, Flooded Strand, Misty Rainforest, + MORE Legacy/Modern
MiniLuv
Confirmed Refs: 11

posted October 11, 2013 12:34 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
I live in Bay Area. I now have less time for MTG. I've been breaking apart and piecing out my decks. I am in no rush to get rid of these so please try to keep your offers respectable!

Rules: PLEASE READ
0) MTG is a game that both you and I enjoy. As such, please be polite as both we message each other. Be nice to me and I will more than likely include some freebies=]
1) I accept PayPal USD only. You pay first. I send the cards after. I will not send first under any circumstances. You either send the money as a gift or you add the extra 4% fees. I do my best to check my threads, but seeing PM notifications is much easier for me. Please put “Sales Lot Offer” somewhere in your PM title so that I know you have bothered to read the rules. A free bump is definitely appreciated and I will be able to view your offer in a more serious light if you are able to follow this FULLY BOLDED rule.
2) I will be shipping the cards inside a sleeve + toploader. You pay $1 for envelope or $4.50 for cushion mailer with USPS Tracking. This will be a flat rate. No matter how many cards you buy, I will only charge $1 for envelope and $4 for bubble/tracking. I will, however, allow free shipping on orders $80+ as an incentive for you to buy more cards
3) I’m only selling within the United States and to Canada. Sorry, no international buyers. Cards being sent to Canada will be without tracking since USPS charges $30+ for it.
4) I used a combination of TCGPlayer Low prices + Ebay listings to determine my prices. Considering EVERYTHING I HAVE is NM/Mint (unless otherwise noted), I think my pricing is fair since cards are often sold as played.
4a) I would like to emphasize that many of my cards have not been played AT ALL. Even when they were played, I double sleeved them with transparent KMC sleeves inside Dragonshield sleeves. They are in extremely good condition and I can provide pictures upon request.
5) I will do my best to get back to you within 24 hours.
6) Happy bidding!

Cards sold/traded away that are currently in transit for my own records:

3 Horizon Canopy
2 Rest in Peace

2 Linvala, Keeper of Silence
2 Ethersworn Canonist
2 Spellskite
3 Misty Rainforest
3 Savannah
6 Mystic Gate
3 Razorverge Thicket
2 Voice of Resurgence

4 Birthing Pod
3 Tectonic Edge

1 Iona, Shield of Emeria
1 Empyrial Angel

1 Rugged Prairie
1 Fire-lit Thicket

I have categorized the cards by color/type. Within each category, I have arranged the cards in alphabetical order for easy viewing.

The cards:
LANDS
4 City of Brass (2 5th Edition, 2 Chronicles) (2.50/3)
1 Command Tower (Commander) 5
2 Dryad Arbor (Future Sight) 2
1 Fire-Lit Thicket 7.50
1 Flooded Strand 59
1 Horizon Canopy (1 FOIL) 65 [/B]
3 Rugged Prairie 8
4 Sunpetal Grove (3 M12 1 M11) 1.25/1.25
1 Tower of the Magistrate 4
2 Woodland Cemetery 3.00

ARTIFACT
1 Basilisk Collar (Worldwake Russian) 7
1 Coalition Relic 3.50 (PvC Duel Deck)
1 Lightning Greaves 3 (PvC Duel Deck)
1 Phyrexian Processor 1 (PvC Duel Deck)

GREEN
1 Birds of Paradise(M11 Foil) 6
4 Chord of Calling 20
1 Golgari Gravetroll (Ravnica) 1
2 Sylvan Library (Legends) 20
1 Terravore 3.75

RED
1 Akroma, Angel of Fury (Commander) 2.50
1 Avalanche Riders (Timeshifted) 1.00
1 Bogardan Hellkite 1
1 Chaos Warp (Commander) 3.75
1 Knollspine Dragon 1.50
1 Magnus of the Moon 4.50

WHITE
2 Armageddon (Portal Second Age) 4.50
1 Aven Mindcensor 7
1 Day of Judgment (Zendikar) 1.50
2 Elspeth, Knight-Errant (Shards of Alara) 18
2 Elspeth, Knight-Errant (EvT Duel Deck) 16
1 Loyal Retainers (P3K Chinese) 80
4 Luminarch Ascension 1.75
4 Mirror Entity 4
1 Ranger of Eos 5.50
4 Reveillark (Morningtide) 2.75
1 Reya Dawnbringer (10th Edition) 3
3 Swords to Plowshares (4th Edition) 2.25
1 Yosei, the Morning Star (Champions of Kamigawa) 6

BLACK
4 Bloodchief Ascension 2
1 Mikaeus, the Unhallowed 3
1 Perish 2.75

BLUE
2 Brainstorm (Ice Age) 1.50
4 Brainstorm (Mercadian Masques) 1.50
3 Gitaxian Probe (Japanese) 2.25
1 Glen Elndra Archmage (Eventide) 5
4 Hedron Crab 1.25
1 Phyrexian Metamorph 2.50
1 Tezzeret the Seeker (Shards of Alara) 6.50
4 Vapor Snag (Japanese) 1.50

MULTICOLOR
1 Ghave, Guru of Spores 1
1 Harmonic Sliver 1
1 Kaalia of the Vast 13
1 Karador, Ghost Chieftain 1
1 Knight of the Reliquary (Conflux Japanese) 12
2 Murderous Redcap 1
4 Rise of the Hobgoblins 2
1 Stillmoon Cavalier 4
1 Wheel of Sun and Moon 3

PREMIUM Decks (All English)
1 Sealed 6-Pack Package Elspeth vs Tezzeret Duel Deck $300
3 Sealed Elspeth vs Tezzeret Duel Deck $45
1 Sealed Phyrexia vs the Coalition Duel Deck $26

[Edited 14 times, lastly by MiniLuv on November 08, 2013]

MiniLuv

posted October 12, 2013 12:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Bump

MiniLuv

posted October 14, 2013 04:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Bump

MiniLuv

posted October 16, 2013 11:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Bump

MiniLuv

posted October 18, 2013 01:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Bump

MiniLuv

posted October 19, 2013 08:48 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Bump

MiniLuv

posted October 20, 2013 10:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Bump

MiniLuv

posted October 22, 2013 02:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Bump

MiniLuv

posted October 23, 2013 04:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Bump

MiniLuv

posted October 25, 2013 12:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Bump

MiniLuv

posted October 27, 2013 09:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Bump

MiniLuv

posted October 31, 2013 01:39 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Bump

MiniLuv

posted November 01, 2013 08:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Bump

MiniLuv

posted November 03, 2013 09:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Bump

antion

posted November 04, 2013 12:34 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for antion Click Here to Email antion Send a private message to antion Click to send antion an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View antion's Trade Auction or SaleView antion's Trade Auction or Sale
Interested in:

1x Fire-lit Thicket
1x Rugged Prairie

PM Please.

MiniLuv

posted November 04, 2013 11:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Bump. More cards sent out.

MiniLuv

posted November 06, 2013 09:59 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Bump

MiniLuv

posted November 07, 2013 01:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Bump

MiniLuv

posted November 09, 2013 12:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Bump

MiniLuv

posted November 10, 2013 06:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Bump

MiniLuv

posted November 12, 2013 09:27 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Bump

MiniLuv

posted November 13, 2013 01:00 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Bump

MiniLuv

posted November 15, 2013 10:19 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MiniLuv Send a private message to MiniLuv Click to send MiniLuv an Instant MessageVisit MiniLuv's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MiniLuv's Have/Want ListView MiniLuv's Have/Want List
Buylisting this stuff soon. Last chance. Make an offer. Bump

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League