Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Looking for altered cards from original artists...International Trader

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Looking for altered cards from original artists...International Trader
Drewwo
Confirmed Refs: 23

posted November 12, 2013 08:39 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Drewwo Click Here to Email Drewwo Send a private message to Drewwo Click to send Drewwo an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Come on guys...
I can buy any alteration made from original artist...just link me photos or description...
I collect them since 1998 so please no fool prices...
Let me know!!!

vintageplayer
Confirmed Refs: 90

posted November 12, 2013 11:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for vintageplayer Click Here to Email vintageplayer Send a private message to vintageplayer Click to send vintageplayer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View vintageplayer's Have/Want ListView vintageplayer's Have/Want List
Hello

Send me ur email and I can send ur pics of a bunch artist altered stuff

Drewwo

posted November 13, 2013 04:17 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Drewwo Click Here to Email Drewwo Send a private message to Drewwo Click to send Drewwo an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
email address sent...come on guys

Drewwo

posted November 14, 2013 02:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Drewwo Click Here to Email Drewwo Send a private message to Drewwo Click to send Drewwo an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Still no news about pics...

paris
Confirmed Refs: 5

posted November 14, 2013 03:29 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for paris Click Here to Email paris Send a private message to paris Click to send paris an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
ABU has a bunch of those.

e.g.
http://www.abugames.com/New-Items-2013-10-03-Ken-Meyer-Jr-Altered-Signed-Cards.html
http://www.abugames.com/New-Items-2013-07-26-Jesper-Myrfors-Signed-And-Altered-Cards.html

Drewwo

posted November 15, 2013 04:15 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Drewwo Click Here to Email Drewwo Send a private message to Drewwo Click to send Drewwo an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I know and I usually check Abu for alterations...
Thanks for help...

Drewwo

posted November 19, 2013 02:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Drewwo Click Here to Email Drewwo Send a private message to Drewwo Click to send Drewwo an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Still waiting photos and deals...

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League