Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Small Random sale listInternational Trader

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Small Random sale listInternational Trader
TinCup2
Confirmed Refs: 95

posted January 18, 2014 02:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for TinCup2 Click Here to Email TinCup2 Send a private message to TinCup2 Click to send TinCup2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
cards are NM unless noted
prices are per card and in USD
As these are higher end they will be shipped in a minimum of a bubble mailer, if you would like tracking it starts at 12 $
I tried to be competitive for the prices but am open to offers
post here are preferred
I will be slowly adding more as time allows

SALE LIST

1x WastelandOld Pic-145
1x Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker(Kami)-14
1x Goblin Sharpshooter(EX)-5
4x Goblin Lackey(3 FTV-16/8
4x Goblin Piledriver(3 Signed and EX)18
2x Gemplam Incinerator-15
1x Show and Tell-50
4x Lightning bolt (MPR Textless)-(EX 17)
2x Scalding Tarn-45
2x Arid Mesa-29
3x thalia, Gaurdian of Thraben-2.5
1x graven Cairns-4
1x Swamp (ZEN)-15

-Jace Beleren, On Chandra Nalaar

[Edited 5 times, lastly by TinCup2 on January 27, 2014]

spike777
Confirmed Refs: 140

posted January 18, 2014 03:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for spike777 Click Here to Email spike777 Send a private message to spike777 Click to send spike777 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Could you provide photos of the front/backs of the 4 rishadan ports? I am very interested. If you could, please email them to amazzot2@gmail.com. Thanks!

ahotza
Confirmed Refs: 114

posted January 18, 2014 05:02 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ahotza Click Here to Email ahotza Send a private message to ahotza Click to send ahotza an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
hey I can offer:

4xRishadan Port(3-EX)(1 SP)48/46--45?
1x Wasteland-55
1x WastelandOld Pic-148--140?

want to verify the two wastelands are NM pls, buying to resell.

ty
Adem

TinCup2

posted January 19, 2014 11:33 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for TinCup2 Click Here to Email TinCup2 Send a private message to TinCup2 Click to send TinCup2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
bump

TinCup2

posted January 20, 2014 06:06 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for TinCup2 Click Here to Email TinCup2 Send a private message to TinCup2 Click to send TinCup2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
added a few

TinCup2

posted January 21, 2014 05:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for TinCup2 Click Here to Email TinCup2 Send a private message to TinCup2 Click to send TinCup2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
bump

TinCup2

posted January 22, 2014 04:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for TinCup2 Click Here to Email TinCup2 Send a private message to TinCup2 Click to send TinCup2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
bump

wayne
Confirmed Refs: 462

posted January 23, 2014 11:03 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Click Here to Email wayne Send a private message to wayne Click to send wayne an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wayne's Have/Want ListView wayne's Have/Want List
Interested in the Vials and Scrubland, how much is shipping?

TinCup2

posted January 25, 2014 06:31 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for TinCup2 Click Here to Email TinCup2 Send a private message to TinCup2 Click to send TinCup2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
bump

TinCup2

posted January 27, 2014 05:32 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for TinCup2 Click Here to Email TinCup2 Send a private message to TinCup2 Click to send TinCup2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Bump

Kherdey
Confirmed Refs: 210

posted January 27, 2014 05:37 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Kherdey Click Here to Email Kherdey Click to send Kherdey an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Can you provide me hires scans (front/back) of :
1x Show and Tell-50
1x Scrubland(EX)-45

Thanks,
Kherdey

LordRelkin
Confirmed Refs: 80

posted February 02, 2014 11:38 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for LordRelkin Click Here to Email LordRelkin Send a private message to LordRelkin Click to send LordRelkin an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I can take the wasteland, PM me

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League